BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do you wash your meat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:28am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

GURRLLLLL im in a dorm room like situation at a house (its a couple of us) I havent seen not one "baggy" hanging in the shower and no one has gone downstairs to the clothesline. SO i finally had to ask WTF are the baggies?!CryCryCryCry Ive been drying mine in the closet by the window. Chicks have them in their bags and im side eyeing them hard j/k

LV i urge you get a Caribbean woman to wash your clothes by hand (fist) not using a device-plunger or the washboard. Clean as a whistle!

but its a cultural thing though. machines were unheard of fo rmost pf the population for a long time and still baggies in machine or asking your maid to wash them will get you JUDGEDDDDDD

LOL I was like.. what the fck is a baggy Diane?!Cry I was picturing ziplock bags with wet underwear hanging in the bathroom. But ok got it

My Nigerian friend used to have underwears hanging in her bathroom. I always just thought she was having period accidents (maybe it was that too)

Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:30am
Yes most definitely, lemon and vinegar 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:33am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

ain't it tho.  I love it when the sh*t gets outlandish.LOL

"What kind of foul crotched hoes are yall for needing to use soap Confused. I just cowash mine with v05"

"If you think free bleeding is nasty, you must have an STD"
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:49am
Cry
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:27am
I have been been bhm to long when topics like washing meat and hand washing undies are familiar topics to me.
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:53am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

*When you lose your old world traditions, you lose important info.  Anyone with 'old world' traditions cleans meat in some way whether it is wil lemon, lime, garlic,white vinegar or salt & water. 

Cross contamination is not a problem from washing meat b/c you are not splashing the wash water everything and you are still heavily bleaching the utensils and countertops before cooking the food.

People have been washing meat around the world since the beginning of time. Then get to the melting pot of USA and start doing what they see white folks do then start getting white man sicknesses like frequent stomach viruses (ecoli). THEN white hipsters will sell you a $25 e-book for your Kindle about cleaning meat and you will think that you have the new radical health food innovation. Then Doctor Oz will have some blockbuster episode teaching you how to clean meat and it will be a big rage to clean meat as though folks havent been doing it.

Clap
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

always...with lime juice or ACV

waits for the other west indians to chime inLOL
yes or I use a fresh lime when it comes to my Fish
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:19am
I have some chicken marinating in some masala curry powder for the past 15 hours or so.
Of course it was soaked with vinegar and lemon first, rinsed and pat dried before seasoning.

We don't cook meat the same day we season, either. 'Pepper and salt' is our inside joke in our family because when we migrated here, we were floored that pepper and salt is all the seasonings that meat get when white ppl cook. Black pepper, at that.

My mom makes her special 'green seasoning' and parcels it off for my sister and I.

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:22am
Yes, all the time except ground beef
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:29am

Thinking of cutting meat out of my diet for the rest of the year.
I did it from 2012-some of 2013. Something is definitely up with the chicken.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>