BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do you wash your meat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:11pm
I always rinse with vinegar.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:33pm
OT: I was just laughing in the shower while thinking about those of you who get real judgmental about the machine washers and think the most effective/disinfectant way to wash your underwear is by hand in the shower LOL.

that debate is always fun to read
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:39pm
I love these threads.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:46pm
sometimes there are crunchy things in the cooked meat so that's why i will always rinse first with a bucket of bleach water on the side to disinfect the samanila (sp?) and stuff. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

OT: I was just laughing in the shower while thinking about those of you who get real judgmental about the machine washers and think the most effective/disinfectant way to wash your underwear is by hand in the shower LOL.

that debate is always fun to read

yep yepLOLLOL
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:11pm
I wash it with vinegar and lime juice.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

If water is as bad as some people say it is! We in BIG trouble, we bathing in it everyday and drinking products made from tap water- etc. our skin is our biggest organ and its soaking up all the toxic chemicals NO water is safe! We need to do something about this food and water problems in the world!

i postedsomething and of course itgot the error msg smh

i think that ourcivilization will end with ahuge drought or widespread contaminated water. beijing you have to wear facemask to breathe, japan has the pacific ocean contaminated with nuclear reactor waste pumping into it right now and no one is stoppingthem and west virginia had a crisis in a town a few months ago with dangerously toxic water and it was quicklyremoved from news reports.

I think that the water crisis is much worse than the powers that be will ever report. All day on twitter, the international news channel are talking about water crisis. Here in USA? Very little discussion.

on the local nj news channel on pbs, there was a report tonight about a new report with extra toxic levels in water in southern nj and it is not on the regular evening news networks. there is a major river here in north nj with mercury and byproducts of agent orange and the average person here doesnt even know that. even The Meadowlands (the area by Giants/Jets NFL stadium where the 2014 Superbowl was) has extremely toxic contaminants and people be in the river from here to the Meadowlands jet skiiing and you know the water is splashing in their face and gawd forbid that the jet ski flips and they have to swim in the toxic water. I go to a park at the meadowlands when the weather is nice and i took a photo of one of the signs one day:

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

*When you lose your old world traditions, you lose important info.  Anyone with 'old world' traditions cleans meat in some way whether it is wil lemon, lime, garlic,white vinegar or salt & water. 

Cross contamination is not a problem from washing meat b/c you are not splashing the wash water everything and you are still heavily bleaching the utensils and countertops before cooking the food.

People have been washing meat around the world since the beginning of time. Then get to the melting pot of USA and start doing what they see white folks do then start getting white man sicknesses like frequent stomach viruses (ecoli). THEN white hipsters will sell you a $25 e-book for your Kindle about cleaning meat and you will think that you have the new radical health food innovation. Then Doctor Oz will have some blockbuster episode teaching you how to clean meat and it will be a big rage to clean meat as though folks havent been doing it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

look here ive never heard of one case of e-coli salmonella ebola virus in Jamaica everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from i born. food poisoning rare too

My mommy says 1) coconut oil that they used to cook with everyday was somhow bad for you and then braps! its the hot thing again
2) bulgar same thing 
3) lemon grass that we call fever grass
4) sorrel similar antioxidants 
lawwdd when there was this push for cocnut water over the last few years i nearly DIED!

Everyday its another raas miracle food- fruit, plant that we (the people of colour) have been using since time immemorial (back it wasn't oh so backward then, for using the fruit of the land instead of  their mass produced commercial additives and preservative laden ish) but when YTs jump on it, its the new holy grail and prices reach sky high (noni, acai berry, pomegranate)

Sidenote many Jamaicans fail to realise pomegrante is the fruit we call "pang-ga-nut" and many other deviations of that phrase "punny granny" is oneCry! so they stay paying$$$$ for supm in their front yardsLOLLOL AND they just cant read the word. I swear even yesterday i had to point it out to my friends, by having them sound out the word "pomegranate" on the bottle of body wash they were using #dead
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

before cooking? I do even with lemon or ACV before cooking everything with the exception of ground beef. I just can't not wash it!
I just read somewhere its Unnecessary! To wash or not to wash... that is the question?

nah, tbh..
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

well I find that folks getting uppity about washing meat and start slinging insults lol

first, it's not that serious and second since you aren't really cleaning it they way you think you are, your meat isn't really that much better off

gurl...folks get uppity about anything.  u've seen the how do you clean your house/bathrooms/ass threads.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>