BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do you wash your meat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:11pm
I remember this thread. Good times.

How do you scrub rice and grits?
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:16pm
I don't scrub riceLOL but I do rinse. usually in a colander or a bowl.  I find that the rice cooks up fluffier when drain it doesn't have that nasty coating/skin on the top if you're one of those to boil the rice all the way down in the pot.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:18pm
I dont do a deep clean like some of yall...but i do soak it in salt water to get off slime and rinse with water sometimes i may pour lemon juice over it.....i rinse ground beef after its cooked to get off excess fat
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

I dont do a deep clean like some of yall...but i do soak it in salt water to get off slime and rinse with water sometimes i may pour lemon juice over it.....i rinse ground beef after its cooked to get off excess fat

I usually add kosher salt to the water I'm soaking in also.  The slime that comes off.Cry
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:26pm

well I find that folks getting uppity about washing meat and start slinging insults lol

first, it's not that serious and second since you aren't really cleaning it they way you think you are, your meat isn't really that much better off
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:34pm
I don't know, to me lemon removes so of the smell~ and then there are the extra stuff that you don't want to cook like excess parts of the chicken insides and fish I could never dream of not washing fish~... I did not know we had this thread before?
I guess its best not to eat dead meat and things...
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:34pm

meat shouldn't smell rank to begin with

but some have super sensitive noses so I get it
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:36pm
I dont wash my meat anymore. Heat from cooking will kill any bacteria. Washing it will just spread it all over the place in your kitchen
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:36pm
But rice actually it matters where it comes from...
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

well I find that folks getting uppity about washing meat and start slinging insults lol

first, it's not that serious and second since you aren't really cleaning it they way you think you are, your meat isn't really that much better off

[AK]Guuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllll [/Ak] at the underlined

SL you dont even talk about uppity cause everytime i see a yucky spongeDead i think of you. One sponge a day lady

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
  Share Topic