BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do you wash your meat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:51am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

I rinse my ground beef after I brown it....at least to get the excess fat off.

yes.  I wash then let soak in a lemon, vinegar and water mixture then season.  I'd wash ground beef if I could. 
Do y'all rinse your rice before you cook?

word? depending on how I cook my ground beef i'll mash it betwixt paper towels to get excess oils.

Wouldn't it be easier to get the extra lean ground beef, like the 3% fat ones?
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:53am
^^^^^^^I have....but it seems like they burn faster.  I'll get it if i'm throwing some burger patties in the oven but even then they seem to come out drier...and not in a good way.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:04am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

A coworker said she soaks hers in DAWN overnight. I don't know about that but I guess they are definitely clean lol

That actually works and I use Dawn plenty of times when I ran out of vegetable wash.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:04am
well I confess LOL
 after she told me that, Dawn became my wash of choice for some fruits (like apples). I rinse them well after.

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 30 2014 at 4:38am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:05am
I usually use a baking soda/water mix tho to wash veggies /fruits.With apples, I wash in BS/water after Dawn.

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 30 2014 at 2:06am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:28am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

GURRLLLLL im in a dorm room like situation at a house (its a couple of us) I havent seen not one "baggy" hanging in the shower and no one has gone downstairs to the clothesline. SO i finally had to ask WTF are the baggies?!CryCryCryCry Ive been drying mine in the closet by the window. Chicks have them in their bags and im side eyeing them hard j/k

LV i urge you get a Caribbean woman to wash your clothes by hand (fist) not using a device-plunger or the washboard. Clean as a whistle!

but its a cultural thing though. machines were unheard of fo rmost pf the population for a long time and still baggies in machine or asking your maid to wash them will get you JUDGEDDDDDD

LOL I was like.. what the fck is a baggy Diane?!Cry I was picturing ziplock bags with wet underwear hanging in the bathroom. But ok got it

My Nigerian friend used to have underwears hanging in her bathroom. I always just thought she was having period accidents (maybe it was that too)

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:30am
Yes most definitely, lemon and vinegar 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:33am

ain't it tho.  I love it when the sh*t gets outlandish.LOL

"What kind of foul crotched hoes are yall for needing to use soap Confused. I just cowash mine with v05"

"If you think free bleeding is nasty, you must have an STD"
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:49am
Cry
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:27am
I have been been bhm to long when topics like washing meat and hand washing undies are familiar topics to me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
  Share Topic