BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

do you trust people who wear wigs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:51am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I remember yrs ago BHM taught me to never trust a chic rocking a curly/wavy weave with a straight China bang in the front :/

Valid.

LOL

Yeah that bish confused and wishy washy, she def can't be trusted. 
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:56am
I don't trust people with unkept eyebrows or anything else I deem fixable. I mean how can you help me when you refuse to take the time to pluck those 4 hairs off your chin. Its distracting cause my eyes gone keep going to your beard.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:13am
I don't trust clueless people.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:27am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">what makes a person look untrustworthy in terms of they way they look?</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">colored contacts.  </span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">and people that always wear shades.</span>
I wear my sunglasses at night to spy on my girlfriend

/clef
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:32am
I know this posting was just for humor and fun....

But I have learned you can't judge all people by outside appearance, wigs do not mean you can not trust someone. 

Many of the sweetest, smiling faces, loving church going people, PRAISE THE LORD,...have proven to ME...not be be trusted. 

Many of the nicest, girls in the office, willing to help one day...behind closed doors telling your supervisor they trained you and are doing your job....have proven to ME....not to be trusted.

Many of the nicest, I love my WIFE, in public put on the best show, have people thinking...they are the COUPLE to model your marriage after......behind closed doors....have women hidden and cheating....and have proven to me....not to be trusted.

So in humor, if the sole fact that a woman wears a wig....makes you not trust them....baby...just live a little longer...and life will show you....many people who you "THINK" you can trust....are the main ones you "CAN'T" trust.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:56am
look at sunshine making sense in here Smile
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:12am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i love crop tops, but one of the things that turned me off of forever 21 and other similar stores is all the see through clothing.  can they not afford to make clothes that aren't sheer? 

i was in a store one time looking for a blouse and i kept saying "sheer, sheer, sheer, everything sheer" and a lady bussed out laughing saying she knows whet i mean. charlotte russe

oh and no glittery breasts in a deep v neck around my man
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:17am
I don't trust a woman with those stiletto nails

Edited by Derri - Apr 03 2014 at 10:18am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:22am
every time im tempted to get them, i think of my grandmas reaction to Adina Howard
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:22am
Like..they are about to rob a bank?

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

I know this is a weird question? and for most of us we are used to seeing women wearing wigs~ The question when people wear noticeable wigs does it make you feel like they are less trustworthy or less creditable? what makes a person look trustworthy in terms of they way they look?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>
  Share Topic