Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

do you trust people who wear wigs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

would you let her style you?

I was very upset & distracted by her wig the 2 times that I watched the show. Her dad was telling her to get out and date. I asked my mom why he didnt tell her to get out of the dam wig. I think that a lot of people miss out on great opportunities b/c their wigs are holding them back from front line opportunities. I would not send you out to meet with top clients with that closure wig flopped on the head.Ouch

The thing is I think people have accepted that this is what black women look like and worse (as far as the wig). No one even looks twice anymore.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:30pm
NoStern Smile

I dont trust o's either.....or hoodrats

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I was just thinking that this dude at the gym is a cheater (relationship wise) based solely on his smile

We're ignant

He looks that slick?!DeadLOL

I don't trust folk who sit in their car a lot to talk on their cell phone. We know what you're up to lol

LOL girl, yes. And it didn't even seem like the deceptive kind. He was smiling with his homie and it was a real genuine beautiful toothed smile. his eyes even squinted up...but I knew once I saw it, he couldn't be trusted!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Tatoos all over your body . I would be afraid to meet Lil Wayne . The man looks like a monster/ gremlin now .  You are a brave woman to ask about wigs on a hair site lol . I dislike closures and wigs that look like mop heads .

not mop headsCryDeadCry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:32pm
when i first read the op.. i thought she was saying that you cant trust their opinion cus they dont know whats cute and theyre not credible in that way… 

was i wrong..? 
is this really a thread about not trusting people based off of random physical things..? 

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:34pm
LOL wonder, just imagine it..I bet you wouldn't feel safe leaving her home with your boo! Idk

Also ma'am..have you ever dated/smashed a dude who was taken?
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:35pm
When I see women wear those plasticy weaves I think they are trashy
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:35pm
a wig thats just plopped on their head or raggedy as hell?

I've told myself not to judge because I dont know their situation. How do I know they cant afford a better wig or they just dont know they look like a plum fool
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:35pm
my cousin once told me that girls who wear lipstick everyday suck a lot of dck, but idk about that.  is it supposed to be an open invitation? 

have i ever dated/smashed a guy that was taken?  can't say i have, not on purpose. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I don't trust folk who sit in their car a lot to talk on their cell phone. We know what you're up to lol

lmao! i do thisLOLCry

but only cause i can get goofy while on the phone lol.... i is annoying to be somewhere and hear every word of peoples conversations..so i am mindful of that
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>