Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

do you trust people who wear wigs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I was just thinking that this dude at the gym is a cheater (relationship wise) based solely on his smile

We're ignant
He looks that slick?!DeadLOL

I don't trust folk who sit in their car a lot to talk on their cell phone. We know what you're up to lol
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:16pm
would you let her style you?
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:18pm
this girl at my job has those heavy snuffleupagus eyelashes.. I just heard she's 2 faced... you maybe on to something
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

would you let her style you?

I was very upset & distracted by her wig the 2 times that I watched the show. Her dad was telling her to get out and date. I asked my mom why he didnt tell her to get out of the dam wig. I think that a lot of people miss out on great opportunities b/c their wigs are holding them back from front line opportunities. I would not send you out to meet with top clients with that closure wig flopped on the head.Ouch
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:23pm
It would make me question your judgement and common sense if you told meyou did but carry on...
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:24pm
thank you Glam~ I mean I think people really don't know how they look!
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:27pm
Definitely can't trust any bitch who wears chalky pale lipstick around your man

Write that down
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Definitely can't trust any bitch who wears chalky pale lipstick around your man

Write that down

explain pls LOL

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

lmao LB.. I said that about glitter on her chest and my friends thought I was crazy

my marc jacobs daisy body lotion has glitter in it and i can't get over the smell.  i can't help it if my chest also needs some lubrication. Ouch

Edited by ms_wonderland - Apr 02 2014 at 10:31pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:29pm
lmao LB.. I said that about glitter on her chest and my friends thought I was crazy
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:29pm
Tatoos all over your body . I would be afraid to meet Lil Wayne . The man looks like a monster/ gremlin now .  You are a brave woman to ask about wigs on a hair site lol . I dislike closures and wigs that look like mop heads .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
  Share Topic