BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

do you trust people who wear wigs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:51pm
when dudes have that missing side tooth, i think that the are a crook as in used car salesman/dirty business practices kinda crook.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

my cousin once told me that girls who wear lipstick everyday suck a lot of dck, but idk about that.  is it supposed to be an open invitation? 

have i ever dated/smashed a guy that was taken?  can't say i have, not on purpose. 

LOL idk about that one. That sounds just judgmental! (cause that's totally not what were doing here lol)

But I bet me and Ming know which friends are coming to the store with us when our husbands are home.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

I don't trust guys that wear yankee fitted hats or any fitted hats for that matter. A girlfriend of mine set me up on a blind date with this guy and he had on a yankee fitted and when he removed his hat he had a George Jefferson hairline. He was cute until he removed his hat. I think my friend knew his hairline was jacked. I don't trust her anymore

LOL
Why I feel like you told us this story before rotflmao
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:54pm
i dont trust people with long fake nails to prepare my food and i dont want to accept advice from someone with a neurotic wig. the wig that shop lifters wear. bank robber wig.  i love wigs but y'all know what i mean when i say neurotic wig.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:00pm
i dont really trust those thick spider lash wearers either...

like why? 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I don't trust folk who sit in their car a lot to talk on their cell phone. We know what you're up to lol

lmao! i do thisLOLCry

but only cause i can get goofy while on the phone lol.... i is annoying to be somewhere and hear every word of peoples conversations..so i am mindful of that
I c u Model!GeekLOL

One of my neighbors does this. He's on the phone in the dark car at night talking on the phone with his radio playing softly...while the misses is inside the house with their toddler. U ain't slick!
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:15pm
I don't trust grown women who wear crop tops, see through clothing, spandex at all times, cleavage popping, or club attire during daylight hours out in public.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:20pm

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I don't trust folk who sit in their car a lot to talk on their cell phone. We know what you're up to lol

lmao! i do thisLOLCry

but only cause i can get goofy while on the phone lol.... it is annoying to be somewhere and hear every word of peoples conversations..so i am mindful of that
I c u Model!GeekLOL

One of my neighbors does this. He's on the phone in the dark car at night talking on the phone with his radio playing softly...while the misses is inside the house with their toddler. U ain't slick!

DeadDead

yea he def aint slick...if i were her id be out there with that baby..like wassup nugguh? who we talkin to?

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:21pm
this thread is making me feel bad. lol
im gettin a new wig and will be wearing 
my shades tomorrow.might as well get a trench 
to complete the untrustworthy look 

LOLGeek
Disapprove
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I don't trust grown women who wear crop tops, see through clothing, spandex at all times, cleavage popping, or club attire during daylight hours out in public.

crop tops?LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>