Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

do you trust people who wear wigs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:22am
Speaking of nails, I don't trust anyone with those long ass SWV nails period, but especially not around my food or touching me. 

No shade, but I just can't imagine that you can wipe properly with your nails like that, and Lawd knows what little critters you got living under there.
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:24am
i don't trust thumb suckers over 3 yrs old. Don't touch me, don't talk to me, don't point to something with you ashy ass elbow, don't ask me if you need braces
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:28am
Oh and I don't trust a hairstylist who's hair is not laid, or a makeup artist who looks jacked themselves.

Chick handed me her card saying she's a MUA, but purposely drew her self a damn near unibrow with JET BLACK pencil.

Negative!

Edited by ShadyLady - Apr 03 2014 at 10:29am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:29am
Lol Ming..you haaad. a baaaad. experience

Pls tell me it's not just my sister and I who say that all the time lol
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:32am
I don't trust anyone with weed lips.

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:39am
I was told never to trust a big butt and a smile. Seems true
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:39am
I don't trust Tia Mowry. She wears her wigs waaaay behind her hairline and to the side..leaning like a banana tree.

Coconut humor..my bad..
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:46am
My 2 yr old don't trust men with facial hair or beards. She side eyes the fck out of them and frowns while staring at them. Once my dad let his facial hair grow and my daughter refused to go to him (she's her pawpaw shadow when he's around) he shaved and they went back to being on good terms.

Edited by QueenBee - Apr 03 2014 at 10:47am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:47am
lol Derri... never had any experience with them... when they start talking with it in their mouths, i turn my head. i will not engage

Amilia, a few years back i was at charlotte russe in the mall and this guy ringing me up didn't scan like half my sh*t... i swiped my card with the quickness and walked out.... his coworker stood beside him shakin his head and said never trust a big butt and a smile
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:51am

Exhibit A: Ming

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
  Share Topic