Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you "THRIVE" yet???

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
jaydedangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaydedangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you "THRIVE" yet???
    Posted: Sep 29 2015 at 12:00pm
Thrive by Le-vel is a nutrition system. It's vitamins/probiotics, a protien shake, and then what's called a DFT patch. And then there is  a dermal fusion patch that has green coffee and plant extracts that have a time release formula to give you steady energy throughout the day.

I started my journey with Thrive 3 months ago...I was given 3 day Samples to try. I am NOT being paid or endorsed to give an honest review. Since I have started it I took the Capsules and Shake in the morning and then put on my Patch. 

I have felt so great...It has given me more energy, my appetite has decreased...I used to snack between breakfast and lunch and then again before dinner and I didnt choose healthy options either. This has really helped me alot and I would love to help anyone looking to make a change in their lives as well as making extra money.

It's so easy to promote something you love!! Try thrive for a month, see what it does for your mind and body....if you love it promote it for free and get yours for FREE. Be your best & help others be their best! It's a win/win smile emoticon 
Tollycrandell.le-vel.com 
Ask me how I Thrive! 
Message me for questions or email me at successfullythriving@gmail.com OR find me on Facebook under Tolly Crandell

Sponsored Links

Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic