Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do You Think Youtube

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Bootiful Cream

Author
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:33am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

I don't think so these people are eating up this stupidity and these stupid origins of hair
everyone wants to have the next new thing
Vendors like KevinCN are now sending people crap hair
Girls are paying 126 for 10 inches of AliExpress 3 oz bundles
Auntie Shinkashay selling AliExpress hair from her basement
This is just all screwed up, the game is crazy

Exactly. If people wanted to know better, they would take YouTube with a grain of salt. But they don't. YouTube is gold for people who are satisfied with accepting everyone else's opinion as fact.
Sponsored Links

Pretty_Thick_Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pretty_Thick_Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:49am
Well as speaking for me and me only right now, I am very thankful for YouTube and bhm. They have gave me a lot of knowledge. To the point wen ppl be tryna tell me about they hair I jus be like umhm & I be thinking ik more about ur hair than you do. But I also spread my info that I learn to my closest friends. Not so much everyone because I dnt want ppl to think imma know it all. Like ik the hair I hve in my head ain't no dang Brazilian but this girl that works w/ me was tellin me hers was Malaysian and that she heard its better than Brazilian & I was jus like awww ok lol. Lets jus say her hair looks terrible but she thinks it looks nice so I'm glad she at least feel good about herself.

Also in this day in age, to me nothin is exclusive. With the website you can go on google type in what you want and find it at affordable prices. So even w/o YouTube & bhm the hair would hve eventually found itself where it is now. Like I asked this girl where she had got some leggings from one day and she tried to act like she couldn't remember. It didn't so much bother me but my friend it really got under her skin. But I didn't really care for the fact there were jus white and black stripped leggings and I could easily find them on the Internet but I would hve rather found them in a store where I could try them on but oh well lol

But as I get back on topic lol, to me it's jus that nthn is exclusive in this day an age anyway. So since in gettin upset at that fact. It's jus globalization.
Leezylocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leezylocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:50am
Im a newbies and 90% of my info from BHM and a few ladies blogs that i know been in the hair game over 15 years. I never look at YT videos but for styling tips. The updates are to fast and to let them tell it its all good hair til they tell the truth in the new install for the next company.
laredbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laredbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:12pm
Honestly I haven't been in the weave game long enough to really see a difference. But from the comments I can agree that anybody call buy hair from Aliexpress or alibaba 1 time & they will think they know everything about weave. It's crazy. I know a handful of girls where youtube was how they did find out about vendors. I actually lurked first on bhm, then joined & found out how to approach a vender the right way to get quality hair. I really don't use YouTube because honestly a lot of the gurus hair looks crappy to me compared to the hair you ladies post on BHM!

I'm a college student and there are ads in the student center for "Brazilian Virgin Hair". Which is OVERPRICED! 1 bundle of 10 inches costing about $100 give or take depening on the ad.
Other people on campus will ask me where I get my hair after I tell them it's a weave. I tell them the price & that I get it offline. They usually are scared off by the price & I end of telling them about some okay bss hair.
Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:31pm
youtube gurus ...please lmao... Their reviews are absolutely not genuine. Every hair they get from every companies is supposed to be great! the only phrase I hear from those girls is :" the hair is great, no tangling no shedding" please , you ve been reviewing 10 companies in less than 6 month and they are all great in your opinion ???!!!! sure I believe you.  smh

I don't take any hair reviews from yt seriously . At the same time I understand , if they give bad reviews, nobody will be sending them hair. 

When it comes to the mongolian, brazilian, russian, blablabla stuff...it s like makeup, the new "it" thing. It will pass ...I understand the love for weave and wanting to try new thing but for others it is just pure vanity. That s why people start scamming for hair ...lmao. It doesn't matter that it look like sh*t as long as the price tag mention " Mongolian russian turkish bs"

I have seen people rocking bss hair, synthetic hair like nobody business.In the lace front section, I saw this lady rocking a synthetic wig and it look so much better than the mongolian Moroccan wigs I ve seen on yt.

I personally don't understand what is so great about those textures...they all look the same and now the quality is not even better than bss hair . I think a regular indian hair that doesn't shed and tangle is all we can ask for nowadays. 

I will pass... I am content with my chinese hair. 
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Malexandre Malexandre wrote:

youtube gurus ...please lmao... Their reviews are absolutely not genuine. Every hair they get from every companies is supposed to be great! the only phrase I hear from those girls is :" the hair is great, no tangling no shedding" please , you ve been reviewing 10 companies in less than 6 month and they are all great in your opinion ???!!!! sure I believe you.  smh

I don't take any hair reviews from yt seriously . At the same time I understand , if they give bad reviews, nobody will be sending them hair. 

When it comes to the mongolian, brazilian, russian, blablabla stuff...it s like makeup, the new "it" thing. It will pass ...I understand the love for weave and wanting to try new thing but for others it is just pure vanity. That s why people start scamming for hair ...lmao. It doesn't matter that it look like sh*t as long as the price tag mention " Mongolian russian turkish bs"

I have seen people rocking bss hair, synthetic hair like nobody business.In the lace front section, I saw this lady rocking a synthetic wig and it look so much better than the mongolian Moroccan wigs I ve seen on yt.

I personally don't understand what is so great about those textures...they all look the same and now the quality is not even better than bss hair . I think a regular indian hair that doesn't shed and tangle is all we can ask for nowadays. 

I will pass... I am content with my chinese hair. 

I feel you!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123