Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you think u got psycho,socio-pathic tendencies?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you think u got psycho,socio-pathic tendencies?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you think u got psycho,socio-pathic tendencies?
    Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 1:15pm
Now do you? 
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 1:22pm
I prolly do.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 1:22pm
Explain Random, I'm perfectly empathetic and a good guy who trolls now and again, but I'm pretty sure there are those posting who would love to cut me up in bits and pieces and hide me under a gazebo 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 1:30pm
can i get examples of what psycho or sociopathic tendencies are 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 1:35pm

Psychopath

Sociopath

Predisposition to ViolenceHighVaried
ImpulsivityHighVaries
BehaviorErraticControlled
Criminal behaviorTendency to leave clues and act on impulse.Tendency to participate in schemes and take calculated risks to minimize evidence or exposure.
Criminal PredispositionsTendency for impulsive or opportunistic criminal behavior, excessive risk taking, impulsive or opportunistic violence.Tendency for premeditated crimes with controllable risks, criminal opportunism, fraud, calculated or opportunistic violence.
Social relationshipsUnable to maintain normal relationships. Values relationships that benefit themselves.Tendency to appear superficially normal in social relationships, often social predators.
Suffers fromAntisocial personality disorder (ASPD); lack of empathy or conscience, delusional.Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD).
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 1:46pm
10 signs for spotting a sociopath

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets.
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

Taken from http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 1:58pm
no.

i mean we've all probably had crazy thoughts of doing crazy things (i know i have) but i don't think killing someone or doing something else bad or in which you lack empathy makes you a sociopath.. most ppl probably have a 'tendency' or can do/have done somethin awful
i think ppl are quick to throw that title on ppl.. but its like wheres the line..? kill 3 ppl and be a criminal and you're a socio? 

anywho, i think i know a real one.. but sometimes i struggle with it cus he can show empathy to certain ppl.. but he will go crazy and become a monster to others.. like sometimes he seems like he has feelings but sometimes he doesnt. which is why i feel like you can just be a cold hearted, ruthless beast but not technically be a psycho. 
but i get psycho and socio confused.. i don't think he's lacking the certain parts of his brain for empathy.. but maybe other factors in his childhood just made him become similar to that.. maybe he's a sociopath. 
I've told him that before 

Edited by coconess - Dec 13 2013 at 2:02pm
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 2:06pm
Damn straight!  It comes out seldom and mostly when someone tries to play me or f*cks with a close family member.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Damn straight!  It comes out seldom and mostly when someone tries to play me or f*cks with a close family member.
But you're doing it because you care about your family right? That would make it very un-sociopathic. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 2:16pm
oh and i know another guy.. he seems like a fun, nice, guy.. i know they supposedly can mimic feelings/normalcy but i don't think he's mimicking.. he really seems like a good guy.. I've never seen him get hella mad or lose his temper (and i study/analyze ppl)
he can be very kind but he's ruthless as well.. 
its like where is the line..? what if they're a bit of both? this seems hard to diagnose. 
i think thats why they were used interchangeably for so long. 

i think sometimes certain men though growing up they just have to do certain things… and as they go on it just becomes.. not that bad to them. but they still have feelings and empathy.. 
that and/or anger issues
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System