BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

do you think open homosexuality is bad?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:31pm
this is a beauty pageant answer...

you said that two gay fathers were "killing" their children by simply parenting them, so how do you reconcile being friends with gay males who may want to get married and have children?  that doesn't sound like any friend i'd want, but ok...i guess they're the homosexual version of coons.
[/QUOTE]

Dang...beauty pageants. Now why didn't I hear that calling early in life??

Still lock step with all of the above. No a single take backsie.
Of course real life is always the best teacher. Front row seats are a bit*h. Yes they are.

And Wonder...what great leaps you make!
Homosexual coons?
You've made my day
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:32pm
Good night and good luck BHM.
I so thank you for the comic relief.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

many people on here have to work with and be around white people.. they cant just be like, 'them crackas smell like wet dogs!' most people online can be a little more free and blunt... not because 'its just the cool thing to say on bhm.. let me try to appear cool to these nobodies online..' but because you dont have to worry about offending as much.. its like freedom of speech forreal here. 

would you just openly speak/ask about your stds in public? or lack of condom usage and other things youve said on here...? 
did you say it cus 'it was cool to say it on bhm' or cus you can say what you want here (kinda)? 

Coco...you're a star Smile
You nailed why I really like BHM- complete freedom.
Thanks!

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:07pm
LOL I'm one of those Christians that you can't through Bible in my face to really harm me. But with that being said, I never had any hate towards those "practicing homosexual acts". (lol I'm kidding about the practicing part) But I have always felt an indifference toward them. I really don't care, I try to but I just don't. I've spoken to God about it, and told him how I felt and he gave me an answer. So my feelings will always be God doesn't like people to have same sex relationships then he will do something about it. However I ain't doing ish about it. 

LOL Homosexuals are darned if they do darned if they don't

Homosexual 1: Hey man us having committing fornication ain't right yo let's do this the right way.

Homosexual 2: I guess John let's get married so we won't comment fornication!

Homohater: Da hellll y'all thinking y'all trying to do y'all shouldn't get married that's nasty as fuqAngry

Homosexual couple: Man we just trying to follow the ten commandmentsCry
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

So my feelings will always be God doesn't like people to have same sex relationships then he will do something about it. 

Well shoot, this is a sentiment I can support!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

LOL I'm one of those Christians that you can't through Bible in my face to really harm me. But with that being said, I never had any hate towards those "practicing homosexual acts". (lol I'm kidding about the practicing part) But I have always felt an indifference toward them. I really don't care, I try to but I just don't. I've spoken to God about it, and told him how I felt and he gave me an answer. So my feelings will always be God doesn't like people to have same sex relationships then he will do something about it. However I ain't doing ish about it. 

LOL Homosexuals are darned if they do darned if they don't

Homosexual 1: Hey man us having committing fornication ain't right yo let's do this the right way.

Homosexual 2: I guess John let's get married so we won't comment fornication!

Homohater: Da hellll y'all thinking y'all trying to do y'all shouldn't get married that's nasty as fuqAngry

Homosexual couple: Man we just trying to follow the ten commandmentsCry

Bingo. And that's the reason you can love a person, but not have to love everything they say or do.
You didn't hear it from me, but there are days that I love my husband and don't like him very much. But shhh...it's a secret! And he feels the same about me. 
People are odd creatures, aren't we?
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:49pm
No I don't think it's bad. People love who they love. I almost got jumped by a bunch of studs in high-school. Me and this closeted lesbian got into it because she was always picking on this Jamaican girl because she had a child at 13. I got tired of it so I told her off. I thought that was the end of it but come lunch time I'm eating with my crew and I see a bunch of studs by the concession stand pointing towards me with the closeted lesbian I cussed out in the middle talking sh*t and pointing in my direction.

This bish went and called every stud in the school district on me. Anyways I stood there and stared at all 20 of them like I wasn't scared. Surprisingly they did nothing. In my heart I think Jesus protected me from the Stud wrath that was about to be brought upon me. Quanita never bothered that Jamaican girl again in my presence
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 6:28am

Edited by Random Thoughts - May 23 2014 at 6:29am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style