Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

do you think open homosexuality is bad?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 9:27pm
What movie is that
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 9:29pm
"After Sex"

You're not missing anything. It sucks.
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:46pm
I'd rather homosexuals speak up rather than marry and cause grief to an unsuspecting spouse. That being said, I neither agree with nor understand homosexuality.

However, I understand the times we live in and that there is a way that seems right to man, but the end is death.

All of the homosexuals who know me, and amongst that number that call me “friend,” accept that I don’t agree with homosexuality.

We’ve had lively debates about what I believe from a biblical standpoint versus what they feel is best for them.

All of us agree to disagree on that point. And given that there are far and away more interesting things about each of us to focus on, we manage just fine. After all these years, we realize that the chances that one side or the other is going to shift gears, is practically null.

Curiously enough, one of those folks, a male, told me once that he was ‘disgusted with the way homosexual men behave themselves sexually.” When I asked him to explain, he said, “You don’t want to know. You don’t want to know.”

I did ask about why homosexuals wanted to marry since marriage is mostly a religious construct (once the protection of property aspect is removed.)

I really was curious as civil unions, as I understand them, provide the same protections. Why get married if you care nothing for the rest of God's commands. I was curious.
That was a lively debate.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:51pm
why would you be friends with homosexuals when you've compared homosexuality to bestiality, pedophilia, necrophilia, etc?  odd.  would you be friends with a pedophile?
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

why would you be friends with homosexuals when you've compared homosexuality to bestiality, pedophilia, necrophilia, etc?  odd.  would you be friends with a pedophile?

Exactly!

Stuff like this used to really piss me off, now it just makes me Cry
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:58pm
personally and as a Christian I find it extremely difficult to begin to understand gender/orientation/preference in total black and whites from a religious perspective...especially since I've known from as young as probably 10 or so that god's children also includes hermaphrodites (blame that knowledge on my trusty set of encyclopedias)...another topic the pastor gave me the evil eye and almost fainted for bringing up during confirmation class when i was 12....lmaooooooooooo
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:04pm
@ TC!
Boy I wish I couldn't been in your Catechism class.

rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

personally and as a Christian I find it extremely difficult to begin to understand gender/orientation/preference in total black and whites from a religious perspective...especially since I've known from as young as probably 10 or so that god's children also includes hermaphrodites (blame that knowledge on my trusty set of encyclopedias)...another topic the pastor gave me the evil eye and almost fainted for bringing up during confirmation class when i was 12....lmaooooooooooo

Your post just reminded me to post this.  It's a tongue-in-cheek questionnaire a bakery started using this week after legislation passed that allows businesses to discriminate against homosexuals.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I can't even front.  I found that so hot when I saw it.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

What movie is that

Game of Thrones

oh sh*t.  my bad GK.  I've no idea what that last gif set is. 

found it.  It's called After Sex.

Edited by newdiva1 - May 15 2014 at 11:12pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair