Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

do you think open homosexuality is bad?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 28>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:39pm
I just wanted an excuse to post gifs.  
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Rofl, random got us started. I had a great one long time but I lost it. I like the funny onesLOL
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

This is part of the reason I think people are being fake. If you cared about right and wrong you wouldn't talk to someone like that. The man asked a question. You can discuss and educate without going above and beyond to act ugly.

TBH I don't think people are being fake, I feel like if this question was presented in real life most would act this way and jump on anyone who would differ. I just don't see the point in convincing someone like that it's a waste.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

This is part of the reason I think people are being fake. If you cared about right and wrong you wouldn't talk to someone like that. The man asked a question. You can discuss and educate without going above and beyond to act ugly.

TBH I don't think people are being fake, I feel like if this question was presented in real life most would act this way and jump on anyone who would differ. I just don't see the point in convincing someone like that it's a waste.

I don't see how it makes sense to be hurt by someone being oppressed then turn around and hurt someone else. Nothing they said to him was reasonable or could change his mind. People will take any excuse to be rude. 

Edited by liesnalibis - May 15 2014 at 6:45pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:47pm

I don't see how it makes sense to be hurt by someone being oppressed then turn around and hurt someone else. Nothing they said to him was reasonable or could change his mind. People will take any excuse to be rude. 

I really believe that people feel very sensitive about gay topics. They just are.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:48pm

Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Rofl, random got us started. I had a great one long time but I lost it. I like the funny onesLOL

I have quite a few, but they're not terribly appropriate. LOL  
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:52pm

I personally don't see how anything I said (or anyone said) was unreasonable. Rude maybe...guess it depends on your definition.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:57pm
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

The shade is always present, especially when a gay view is not supported and I say F*ck ya, every shady one! Approve

What is a gay view?

Its like a black view, but multi-coloured Embarrassed
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 7:11pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 28>
  Share Topic