Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

do you think open homosexuality is bad?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 28>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:16pm
i can't lie pda from any adults makes me a lil uncomfy (my family never really did pda...).  i know we were a lil different tho...lol....so i'm getting better...
Sponsored Links

JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:26pm
Yeah, I saw a couple making out in the chipotle line the other day.  I was...not pleased. DeadLOL    
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:29pm
I watch all pda like this...they usually stop...although its not my intentions.. i like it

Edited by Gkisses - May 15 2014 at 12:47pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:39pm
Cry CC took a moment and stopped sipping her classy tea Cry

Lort yall done made her get that large McDonalds sweet tea and side eye folks LOL

Edited by Princess Grace - May 15 2014 at 12:40pm
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

If you dont like what is on tv, your God gave you free will. You can turn the channel, turn off the tv, write a letter to ABC, NBC, or whatever station offended you. You could read a book, go fellowship and spread the good word and tell people about Gods grace, you could mentor a child, volunteer at your local library, help out at the soup kitchen, meals on wheels, help seniors......

There are plenty of positive and productive things that you could do besides log on to a mostly hair and gossip site that is filled with 85% of things that has nothing to do with church, living right, or prayer and complain about "the gays" that are bothering you on a device that no one makes you watch!

Funny how they never have a good explanation for why they spend so much time on ungodly pursuits.

Know everything there is to know about Mimi's shower rod and Beyonce's surfboard and when the new urban decay palette is coming out but ain't concerned about laying one brick in the foundation of their Father's house.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:47pm
Actually I did feel slightly uncomfortable with that black dude and white dude kissing on tv and i had to check myself for my slightly homophobic moment....well me and MrE both checked ourselves...and then i read a comment on FB that made perfect sense directed at people who were uncomfortable with that kiss. It was like why does YOUR comfort matter? And I realized, it didn't. 

Idk...I've seen my friends kiss but maybe it's bc they were crying....I hate seeing big men cry....I get uncomfortable....I wanted to punch all of those recruits and tell them to stop crying like that.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:49pm
I get uncomfortable when I see people eat on the metro.  
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

I get uncomfortable when I see people eat on the metro.  

vagina or....?
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Actually I did feel slightly uncomfortable with that black dude and white dude kissing on tv and i had to check myself for my slightly homophobic moment....well me and MrE both checked ourselves...and then i read a comment on FB that made perfect sense directed at people who were uncomfortable with that kiss. It was like why does YOUR comfort matter? And I realized, it didn't. 

Idk...I've seen my friends kiss but maybe it's bc they were crying....I hate seeing big men cry....I get uncomfortable....I wanted to punch all of those recruits and tell them to stop crying like that.....

Exactly at the bold.

I see so many things in public that make me super uncomfortable. PDA of any sort, folks walking around in coochie cutters and sheer shirts with no undergarments, the way people talk to the people they're with...the list goes on.

But when it comes down to it me being uncomfortalble for the 2 seconds it takes to avert my  eyes/ears doesn't matter.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:53pm
Haha, food.  I ride the blue line so there isn't a lot of debauchery happening. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 28>
  Share Topic