Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

do you think open homosexuality is bad?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 28>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

I dont mean just accepting that there are gay people, but more so the popularizing through media at the levels its at today

I dont hate homosexuals, but i do see practicing it as a sin the same way fornication and adultery is a sin. I would say condoning it is opening a door that should be kept shut

A SIN? How old are you? 125?

Sin doesn't have anything to do with any of these three topics:

- Homosexuality is not a choice .. it's who you are
- 'fornication' (again how OLD are you to be using such a word!) hee hee! Is about ethnics and responsibilty
- adultery 'again is about ethnics and values.

omg...yes it does....there is a way that seems right i guess
Sponsored Links

305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:15am
Yea. I don't like it being thrown in my face in the media. I don't mind them having their own shows but when it pops up randomly on sh#t like Espn, where it is not advertised that gay sh*t will be shown(and it's not the norm), it irks me. I also don't like the media praising it and making it seem as though people that don't want to see it are hateful, need to keep up with the times, etc. F#ck the popular/politically correct stuff; I stick to my beliefs on it. That Michael Sam arm rubbing, kiss and cake smearing extraness, was not the biz I do not believe in bashing homosexuals or having hatred towards them. I just don't want to see them f#cking or making out. Same way I don't want to see someone kissing/ humping a dead body or some sh*t.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:16am
Dead body phucking and gay kissing Confused

How do, you know what never mind...
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:24am
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

• I do not believe in bashing homosexuals or having hatred towards them.
  • I just don't want to see them making out.
  • Same way I don't want to see someone humping a dead body.

I don't get how people reconcile the first and third statements in their own heads and truly believe they aren't being hateful.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:29am

If you dont like what is on tv, your God gave you free will. You can turn the channel, turn off the tv, write a letter to ABC, NBC, or whatever station offended you. You could read a book, go fellowship and spread the good word and tell people about Gods grace, you could mentor a child, volunteer at your local library, help out at the soup kitchen, meals on wheels, help seniors......

There are plenty of positive and productive things that you could do besides log on to a mostly hair and gossip site that is filled with 85% of things that has nothing to do with church, living right, or prayer and complain about "the gays" that are bothering you on a device that no one makes you watch!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:33am
Im still trying to figure out on what channel does having sex with dead bodies come on, unless you watching some deep dark true crime show. She need to contact her cable subscriber asap.Confused

So if they having sex with dead people I would assume they murdered them, and thats up there with two men or two women kissing to you????

Thats deep.....

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:35am
305 aren't you a professional dancer?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

305 aren't you a professional dancer?

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:04pm
I think she's a dancer, like ballet. You'd think she works with a lot of gay people, which means if their s.o comes to the studio to pick them up and gives them a kiss, it upsets her as if she's seeing necrophilia.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:09pm

Football Player Flaunts Sexual Orientation On Live Television

20140512-161812.jpg

AJ McCarron didn’t seem to care that television cameras were on him when he decided to flaunt his heterosexual relationship with Katherine Webb.

“All of a sudden they were making out,” said ESPN viewer Roger Jellyton. “I couldn’t believe my eyes, and my children were in the room. How was I supposed to explain what they were seeing? What, that it’s OK for two people who love each other to kiss in a moment of joy and celebration? Ugh. What is this nation coming to? Enough is enough.”

When Free Wood Post interviewed McCarron on his decision to kiss his female partner on television he said, “I didn’t really even think about it. I love her and wanted to share the moment with her. That’s about it.”

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 28>
  Share Topic