BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

do you think open homosexuality is bad?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 28>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:54pm
what are the signs that a man is down low?  aside from a lisp and eyebrow piercing 

Sponsored Links

rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by rohan rohan wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I don't mind at all. My problem is with the down low ones. They end up inflicting a lot of damage to heterosexual women who have no clue they're dating/marrying someone in the closet. I'd rather they be out with it and comfortable in their own skin. I know of someone who caught her husband in bed with another man after 10 years of marriage (they're white though). 10 years of her life wasted for nothing.

Also this.

Meh.  Far more women get cheated on heterosexually, than they do homosexually.

Not disputing that at all. That's a fact. But situations like the one I describe do happen. I knew this black dude in college whom I KNEW for a fact that he was gay. Gorgeous dude, btw (too pretty even!) But since black communities are so intolerant, he remained in the closet. Met him at a club a few years later and he was with this woman who was his fiancée and was giving me the stink eye because I was talking to him. In my mind, I was smirking, thinking like "girl, if only you knew..."
I wonder if they're still together. They moved to NYC. When she finds out (if she hasn't already), there might be children involved and years wasted.

Yeah, I know this totally happens, most definitely.  I know someone back home who I think is in that situation as well.  Hopefully the black community continues to get better so folks can be themselves and are less likely to end up in these situations.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:55pm
men are on the down low cause they are bisexual and women dont accept them as being bisexual.....being openly gay, male or female, is not a big deal anymore...being a bisexual man still is cause so many women think its not possible and will throw them in the gay pool...but I can't lie i think bisexual women are more lesbian than straight myself and wouldn't seriously date one, i'll smash tho
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:57pm
People will continue to be closeted either way, not all will make a stand for their beliefs and some just enjoy the "Down Low"
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

men are on the down low cause they are bisexual and women dont accept them as being bisexual.....being openly gay, male or female, is not a big deal anymore...being a bisexual man still is cause so many women think its not possible and will throw them in the gay pool...but I can't lie i think bisexual women are more lesbian than straight myself and wouldn't seriously date one, i'll smash tho

then why do you think people don't vocalize their support IRL???  you are confused...either it's accepted or it's a deep dark secret ppl only let out online.

yall say anything

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 14 2014 at 10:59pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:59pm
Ive considered dating a bi guy but its never gotten that far. Honestly speaking i dunno if it would go beyond causal dating.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

what are the signs that a man is down low?  aside from a lisp and eyebrow piercing 

Posts on a women's hair site.

ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Do you want Homosexuals to stop Homoing? Cause they ain't![/COLOR]

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 11:00pm

what are the signs that a man is down low?  <span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">aside from a lisp and eyebrow piercing </span>

Green, grey or hazel contacts?
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 11:01pm

This question just made me wonder: If a woman was in a relationship and found out that:

A)  She was dating a bisexual man but he doesn't cheat on her or
B)  She was dating a straight man that cheated on her...

Which one would be easier to swallow? LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 28>