Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

do you think open homosexuality is bad?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 28>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

How many people on here would say the things they say about white people in public?
does clutching my handbag when they walk by count?

oh and when i used to get invited to parties out in west hell wherever the hell they live...i would act like I was afraid for my life....like someone might pop outta their manicured hedges and eat me...LOL...does that count?
Sponsored Links

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

i dont think many people only say certain things on bhm cus 'its cool on bhm' 
especially about huge things like homosexuality Confused

How many people on here would say the things they say about white people in public?  

many people on here have to work with and be around white people.. they cant just be like, 'them crackas smell like wet dogs!' most people online can be a little more free and blunt... not because 'its just the cool thing to say on bhm.. let me try to appear cool to these nobodies online..' but because you dont have to worry about offending as much.. its like freedom of speech forreal here. 

would you just openly speak/ask about your stds in public? or lack of condom usage and other things youve said on here...? 
did you say it cus 'it was cool to say it on bhm' or cus you can say what you want here (kinda)? 

I actually live what I type so i go raw in women no words needed. I never said I had an STD, it was a yeast infection. But like I said, I agree with lies about conversations being different offline than online for the reasons u stated. I do think there are people online who try to fit in with their e friends sometimes and post things they wouldn't say in person.

Edited by Marcelo22 - May 14 2014 at 10:37pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I'm against DL activity too, but I do think I diverge from popular BHM opinion when that topic is discussed further. There's a heavy sentiment that there is no such thing as bisexual men and I disagree with that. It seems a lot of women are cool if a guy comes out as gay, and they'll support him fully, but once he expresses interest in men, he bet not ever get aroused by women again...nah buddy, you're on that side now forever...you can't like coochie anymore.
No such thing as bi men. You hear me RT? None! You're either gay or hetero.Stern Smile

Now women on the other hand, sure thing! Let some folk tell it, it's described as almost 'natural' for us to be attracted to other women at some point in our lives.Stern Smile

Disclaimer for the cheap seats: This is a sarcastic post lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:39pm
bhm seems about 50/50 on gay topics so i don't get this going with the crowd thing y'all are saying...in this thread the "for" was more vocal but it's not like that in every thread.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by rohan rohan wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I don't mind at all. My problem is with the down low ones. They end up inflicting a lot of damage to heterosexual women who have no clue they're dating/marrying someone in the closet. I'd rather they be out with it and comfortable in their own skin. I know of someone who caught her husband in bed with another man after 10 years of marriage (they're white though). 10 years of her life wasted for nothing.

Also this.

Meh.  Far more women get cheated on heterosexually, than they do homosexually.

Not disputing that at all. That's a fact. But situations like the one I describe do happen. I knew this black dude in college whom I KNEW for a fact that he was gay. Gorgeous dude, btw (too pretty even!) But since black communities are so intolerant, he remained in the closet. Met him at a club a few years later and he was with this woman who was his fiancée and was giving me the stink eye because I was talking to him. In my mind, I was smirking, thinking like "girl, if only you knew..."
I wonder if they're still together. They moved to NYC. When she finds out (if she hasn't already), there might be children involved and years wasted.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 14 2014 at 10:41pm
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:41pm
I'm still chuckling at "them crackaz smell like wet dogs"
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:45pm

many people on here have to work with and be around white people..

whew lawd i'm sooooooooooooo glad I don't have to deal with this shyt anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  yes gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sends positive and peaceful vibes to all my sistahs and brothas still in the struggle*

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:48pm
*sighs* I swear I hate religion most times.  I don't understand why it's so hard to let people live their lives with the same rights and privileges that all people (should) have.  How can a person that knows what it is to be discriminated against turn around and then do the same to other people with the feeling of "this is different tho".

Is there a gay agenda? sure.  there's an agenda for everything. There's a black agenda too. It just ain't in our favour.

And yes I speak this way in real life.  I also go hard for my people's when these same gay folks try to compare our situations as equal.

*sucks teeth* *I hate religion*
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:50pm
well people are on the down low bc people are intolerant.  it doesn't excuse it of course but that's the reason.  if questions like the ones posed in this thread didn't exist---people wouldn't feel the need to be closeted. 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

well people are on the down low bc people are intolerant.  it doesn't excuse it of course but that's the reason.  if questions like the ones posed in this thread didn't exist---people wouldn't feel the need to be closeted. 

True. Which is why I think that homosexuality being more widely accepted/gays able to marry and all that is a very positive thing. I have absolutely zero problem with it. But I'm still weary of having to deal with some down low brotha who's gonna waste my time. It's in my best interest that they feel comfortable with themselves and that society feels comfortable with them.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 14 2014 at 10:54pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 28>
  Share Topic