Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

do you think open homosexuality is bad?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 28>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:25pm
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:26pm
if you view it as a result of the original sin, I guess you would see it in the same category as cripples and disabled and retarded and stuff bc homosexuality has no biological function to further the human race.

I do not however.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:31pm

JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:42pm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:53pm
I see everything in the media being over sexualized it has nothing to do with homosexuals.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by hautsdeseine hautsdeseine wrote:

I agree with you OP. I feel like now, in the name of liberty we have to condon everything otherwise we will be called the bad.

agreed.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

I dont mean just accepting that there are gay people, but more so the popularizing through media at the levels its at today

I dont hate homosexuals, but i do see practicing it as a sin the same way fornication and adultery is a sin. I would say condoning it is opening a door that should be kept shut

are you afraid you are going to catch the ghey from looking at tv????
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 8:08pm
Oh well, looks like y'all ngas will just have to get over it.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 8:09pm
yes i think its bad!
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 8:20pm
It's horrible. I can practically taste the edible glitter that will be on every cupcake. Next thing you know they will petition for size 13 Jimmy Choo heels. And THEN, when we are nice enough to give them that, they will still have the nerve to feel like they are being oppressed. They just never quit do they?!

Ermm

Given some of the comments in this thread, the world could use more media representation of homosexuals. And I hope every time some of you see them on tv, your insides burn a little. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 28>
  Share Topic