Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you think her dress is too grown for a child ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do you think her dress is too grown for a child ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 8:34pm
Is the back out or something? If not, I don't understand why yall think it's inappropriate Confused

it's ugly though.. but if she likes it, I love it.
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 8:49pm
I don't see anything wrong with the dress. Its only because you guys see the potential the dress has on a full figured women is why yall so worried. She only has shoulders out and its the blades at that.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 9:24pm
Floyd is rachet
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 9:28pm
Michael Costello from Project Runway? He would not be my first, second or third choice when it comes to Project Runway alumni. That dress is waaay to grown for her.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with the dress. Its only because you guys see
the potential the dress has on a full figured women is why yall so
worried. She only has shoulders out and its the blades at that.

She is completely covered.......
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 7:14am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Wha kinda father would be okay with his 10 year old daughter being dressed this way... that alone is weird to me ...the fact that the BM is more upset that it wasn't an original just for her daughter is more disturbing.

I hate all those dresses posted...It annoys me to high hell when folks dress kids this way but folks be loving it on instagram.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 7:41am
I don't have a problem with the dress but IA with the BM.  Don't use my child as a twin prop.  Fck that.  Floyd and his GF are tacky as fck.  Leave the dressing of the young lady to her mother or another "adult female".  They were dragging that poor baby along like a dressed up baby doll.  Yes, my ex would have heard about that.  Y'all can call it salty all day but let that be your child dressed up to match the new ex's $5 heaux....mhmmm...FOH. 
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:18am
Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

LOL them bellies

LOL

idk if its the posture or their parents are badly shapedDead
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:34am
I aint gon lie tho.....Shantel is bad......LOL
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 1:34pm
Grown nope just tacky.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>