Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do you think closures have an age limit?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

Bootiful Cream

Author
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:37pm
Bribby the closure is not that bad for your 1st time. Use your foundation that you currently use in the part. 
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 11:51am
Thabks suga!
So i realized it wasnt exactly how she placed it because the sewing came undone? Idk how else to say that. So I'm wondering should i try to sew the side back down on my own or let her do it?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 1:51pm
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:33pm
Friend

Cute bribby
sweetApples9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by womanwig womanwig wrote:

I think there is no age limit. Every person in very period of life has the right to be more beautiful.
I am Lucy, the sales manager of QD Woman Wig Co. Ltd. We are the large manufacturer of hair products(lace wigs, hair wefts, hair extensions,lace frontals etc)  in Qingdao, 
China.We can supply you the top quality hair products with competitive price. 
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me.
email:womanwig@yahoo.com
web: www.womanwig.com

I think i'll pass Dead. Please pay for your advertising. Thanks :D
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:49pm
Bribby what is the braid pattern she used in the top of your install?
Did she cut the wefts?
It doesnt seem to be laying flat is why I asked. 

To ensure they braid it correctly I download yt videos so they can see the braid pattern I want, stylist claim to do closures but some of them lie or they mean those circular things they sell at the bss.
Also I dont want my braids where my closure are, attached to my other braids so it can be repostioned in a few weeks. 

The further you have them place it, the further it will be  in a few weeks when your hair grows out.
lindygaga View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindygaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 1:22am
the closure is a little expensive,that is one of the reasons.But no age limit I think.
PrettyAKA1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyAKA1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 4:30pm
I'm 22 and I use a lace closure. I've been wearing them for a little over a year now. I started wearing them because I was transitioning and the front of my hair was breaking off really bad and my hair was sweating out all the time and I didnt want to keep flat ironing it. My aunt and cousin who are both stylist suggested that I get a closure and ever since then I am in love. Closures can be expensive and a full sew in is just as expensive. But ive learned that you get what you pay for. I went to a new stylist after my cousin and aunt moved out of state. The girl only charged me 100.00 which I thought was readonable since I was still in college at the time.....long story short when I look back at pictures I look horrible! My braids were too big so my closer was raised and the girl braided my hair straight to the back which made my closure start where the braids were *not at my hair line*. You could tell it was a closure and weave. I found a new stylist. She's really good but charges 200.00 for a full lace closure sew in. I LOVE HER!!!!!! ive gotten so many compliments about how nature it looks and people think its actually my hair. I dont think anything is wrong with getting a closure as long as you get good hair and someone who knows how to do them right.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by PrettyAKA1908 PrettyAKA1908 wrote:

I'm 22 and I use a lace closure. I've been wearing them for a little over a year now. I started wearing them because I was transitioning and the front of my hair was breaking off really bad and my hair was sweating out all the time and I didnt want to keep flat ironing it. My aunt and cousin who are both stylist suggested that I get a closure and ever since then I am in love. Closures can be expensive and a full sew in is just as expensive. But ive learned that you get what you pay for. I went to a new stylist after my cousin and aunt moved out of state. The girl only charged me 100.00 which I thought was readonable since I was still in college at the time.....long story short when I look back at pictures I look horrible! My braids were too big so my closer was raised and the girl braided my hair straight to the back which made my closure start where the braids were *not at my hair line*. You could tell it was a closure and weave. I found a new stylist. She's really good but charges 200.00 for a full lace closure sew in. I LOVE HER!!!!!! ive gotten so many compliments about how nature it looks and people think its actually my hair. I dont think anything is wrong with getting a closure as long as you get good hair and someone who knows how to do them right.

That's a really great story, I think I'm on the same track as you 
sweetApples9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 9:48am
Okay I bought my hair, but I didn't buy a closure, I was too scared >.<!

BUT, I will buy a closure later on since I'm making a u part with the hair, ill just add it on later.

I was scared that the lace wouldn't match my scalp and it would look funny, and I don't wanna look wanky the first day on school. Dead
I chickened out :c
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456