Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do you think closures have an age limit?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Keezyanduknoit Keezyanduknoit wrote:

some ppl can't  properly place a closure nor wig, it looks just as bad as anybody walking ard w/ their "crunchy" leave out on top of some nice and silky weave...

Yep! Exactly. This is truly the main issue with wig. Even on this forum, most of the application look so so.

The issue with leave out breaking off is mainly due to people still trying to blend their hair to the weave with heat. If you have the right texture u shouldn’t need heat.  

Broken leave out that doesn’t match the weave look ridiculous but obvious closure look equally ridiculous.

…some people on this thread shouldn’t be giving advices on closure …I am just saying 

Sponsored Links

Keezyanduknoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keezyanduknoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 7:21pm
DAMNNNN.... Lol!!!!

Edited by Keezyanduknoit - Aug 10 2014 at 7:22pm
sweetApples9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 11:53am
yyasssss Smile
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 2:50pm

I've seen bomb closure apps and I've seen bad apps. You will only get better with practice. Flat closure apps weren't made in 1 day.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 8:31am
Soo I got it done. I'm really liking the closure thing, I don't have to deal with my hair at all.
I told the stylist I didn't want it right on my forehead so a little bit of hair was left out in the front, I'm not sure if I should do that again..

Anywho tell me what yall think..
And I called my self cutting stupid bangs or cutting the hair... I shouldn't have done that the left came out okay but the right looks kinda bad since i used hair scissors, I should've used that blade thing but didn't feel like finding it :( I may have to go to a professional to get it fixed idk

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:05am
Bribby, have you or the stylist tried anything to make it blend in a little better? 

it looks good but try to put some makeup where your natural part and the closure 'scalp' meets.. it makes it more-so look like its blending into/meshing with your skin.. 
actually i think id put makeup on all of the part+ your part cus its a little light.. (can be done with rit-dye or tea too but makeup is probably easier)
id also pluck the part a little. 
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:18am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Bribby, have you or the stylist tried anything to make it blend in a little better? 

it looks good but try to put some makeup where your natural part and the closure 'scalp' meets.. it makes it more-so look like its blending into/meshing with your skin.. 
actually i think id put makeup on all of the part+ your part cus its a little light.. (can be done with rit-dye or tea too but makeup is probably easier)
id also pluck the part a little. 

No we hadn't. I asked her when she was done should I put anything on it to blend it... she was like it looks good how it is. But I have been contemplating doing that. I was just unsure as the what color to use. I would use concealer I'm thinking but I wasn't sure if like my skin color, or a lighter color? I'm real new to this, so I don't want to mess it up lol. Thank you though I was thinking that too
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 12:40pm
Ahhh Bribby you are petite cutie . Ask the stylist to bring the closure a bit closer . Thanks for sharing . GL

PS . I agree with coco . Inform your stylist White scalps are plain wrong . You are on your way to do your own hair .

Edited by india100 - Aug 18 2014 at 12:42pm
dyhumanhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyhumanhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 2:12am
I don't think soBig smile
Tongue

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Ahhh Bribby you are petite cutie . Ask the stylist to bring the closure a bit closer . Thanks for sharing . GL

PS . I agree with coco . Inform your stylist White scalps are plain wrong . You are on your way to do your own hair .

Awesome okay thank you! I think it being kinda far back was my fault, because I was like I didn't want it on my forehead, but I agree it would be a bit better closer to the front. Thank you again!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>