Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you tell you SO when you have a yeast infection
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you tell you SO when you have a yeast infection

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 6:28am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

In hindsight, I can see why a woman would not share her yeast infection status with her mate. In the back of his mind, he's possibly wondering "what if that medicine didn't work?" , as he goes downtown a week or two later. And the woman is worried he's thinking that, even if he isn't. It definitely could throw off the rhythm/create awkwardness.

Correct. I use my coocie for fun! That's it so why turn it into some serious conversation and ruin the good time?
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 6:38am
They also could be thinking "what if there's still blood residue in there"?
"What if there's a lil' pee on there?"

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 7:21am
it comes to your choice of relationship / friendship since I've been in the dating game 2yrs now I'm taking notes on stuff like this I have to have a man that I can communicate with about everything & he gets it understands what's going on without ignance or judging
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 9:40am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

In hindsight, I can see why a woman would not share her yeast infection status with her mate. In the back of his mind, he's possibly wondering "what if that medicine didn't work?" , as he goes downtown a week or two later. And the woman is worried he's thinking that, even if he isn't. It definitely could throw off the rhythm/create awkwardness.

Correct. I use my coocie for fun! That's it so why turn it into some serious conversation and ruin the good time?

do you only causally date?

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:00am
Maybe I'm weird, but I don't discuss pee, poop,farts, burps, tampons, yeast and I have my thoughts on why your man of choice should not be in the delivery room during vaginal birth. 

I won't stand in the doorway and chat while you pee, and I lock the door while im showering/bathing. I don't have the time or energy to do any cute showering, I have exfoliating and leg shaving to do.

I don't discuss diets cause if you then eat a brownie Cry.

Some things should remain a mysteryWink
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:08am

the mystery thing is too hard

with my personality that would require too much effort

I am very private when it comes to friends and co workers (none of their damn business) but not my close family and husband
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:17am
I don't want my future husband lower than my knees in the delivery room. You get the view I get.. Bird's eye.

I'm very private but some things cant be hidden if you're around each other. I don't do the burping, farting, pooping thing around anyone, much less my mate. I know a woman who drinks out of a 2 litre pepsi bottle and burps aloud smh
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:21am
When were together there is no such thing as showering separately.
We pee in front of each other.
I have to be wherever he is for some reason
We don't go anywhere without each other if we can help it.
But I don't do that pooping thing in front of each .
That stinks so no.
I don't even do what with my sisters.
My little sis tried to lock me in the room with her to force me to smell it.

When it comes to poop and infections just no

I poont in front of him though,
No biggie

Edited by jonesable - Feb 27 2014 at 10:24am
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:38pm
They sell "tightening creams" like "Liquid Virgin" in the grown folks store.
Main ingredient is alum..LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

They also could be thinking "what if there's still blood residue in there"?
"What if there's a lil' pee on there?"

now you know men don't know where those things/fluids come from LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 27 2014 at 12:59pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions