Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you tell you SO when you have a yeast infection
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do you tell you SO when you have a yeast infection

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:38pm

wowwwww

that sounds realllly really bad
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by slykitten slykitten wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I get yeast from wearing thongs and panties not made from 100% cotton it never fails. I be telling hubby not to waste his money at Victoria Secrets on those silk ones but he never listens.  

The guy in the OP is very immature and the girl needs summers eve's and monistat in her bathroom closet. Now there's a difference between someone having yeast and someone having a yeast infection. A yeast infection is brown, yellow or green and has a STANK smell. Which one did she have OP?

I think what you are describing is BV.

Are you sure cos i'm sure I know I read it somewhere...I just have normal yeast when my PH is off. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:44pm

Originally posted by slykitten slykitten wrote:

I get yeast from wearing thongs and panties not made from 100% cotton it never fails. I be telling hubby not to waste his money at Victoria Secrets on those silk ones but he never listens.  

The guy in the OP is very immature and the girl needs summers eve's and monistat in her bathroom closet. Now there's a difference between someone having yeast and someone having a yeast infection. A yeast infection is brown, yellow or green and has a STANK smell. Which one did she have OP?

I think what you are describing is BV.

Are you sure cos i'm sure I know I read it somewhere...I just have normal yeast when my PH is off. 

BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS

PREVALENCE:

There are about 3 million new cases of bacterial vaginosis each year.

TRANSMISSION:

Bacterial vaginosis develops when there is an overgrowth of naturally occurring bacteria in the vagina. Though not considered a sexually transmitted infection, it can occasionally be passed through sex.

Many factors may induce an overgrowth of bacteria. These include the use of birth control pills, douching, feminine hygiene sprays, bubble baths, sensitivity to some detergents and fabric softeners, nylon underwear, poor hygiene, and vaginal intercourse immediately following anal sex.

INCUBATION:

There is no incubation period for bacterial vaginosis. The bacteria that causes it is always present in the vagina in small amounts.

SYMPTOMS:

Bacterial vaginosis may cause a gray, white, green or yellow discharge with a foul, fishy odor particularly after intercourse. It may also cause vaginal itching or burning, burning with urination, or pain with intercourse. Men may harbor the bacteria without having any symptoms.

TREATMENT:

Bacterial vaginosis is commonly treated with oral or vaginal Flagyl.

RECURRENCE:

Having had bacterial vaginosis does not protect a person from getting it again. A woman may have it many times in her life. If a woman has repeat infections in a short period of time, she may have transmitted the bacteria to her sexual partner, who is passing it back to her. Treatment of the partner with the same antibiotics should resolve the problem.

PREVENTION:

Since the bacteria that causes bacterial vaginosis is naturally occurring, prevention is aimed at the factors that induce an overgrowth. Wear cotton, not nylon, underwear. Avoid douching, feminine hygiene sprays, and scented tampons and maxi-pads. Take bubble baths in moderation. Wipe from front to back, not back to front after going to the bathroom. Make sure the man’s penis is washed following anal sex and before vaginal intercourse.

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:45pm
it's not something i would advise unless you trying to show off?....

I dunno

my lil sis always drags me into basic bish problems
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:53pm
Well there you go OP. Its really not a big deal if you and your boo are close. If he's a date then he doesn't need any yeast cookies for the night give him a BW until your snookum refreshes. Tell him you gotta f5. LOL
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:55pm
Some men just can't hear these types of things. It turns them off. Just like some women don't want to hear about jock itch or being broke. It's in ur mind and affects ur sexy times.

I'd just say don't date that kind of person. But they do exist. That's y some chicks ask about sex and weave.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

it's not something i would advise unless you trying to show off?....

I dunno

my lil sis always drags me into basic bish problems
*takes notes*

I need my loans, future house note and dream car paid for gul.LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:05pm

yes cc lol

I'm guessing this pickles your anus too

yes? no?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:06pm
is this pickling to add to sex enjoyment? does it add to the woman's or the man's.

(you know what's coming lol)

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:13pm

I would think both

throwing a hotdog down a hallway sounds terrible for both parties involved

no matter the orifice
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com