Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you tell you SO when you have a yeast infection
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you tell you SO when you have a yeast infection

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 23>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

lol...situations like this is when i appreciate SO so much. being in the medical field nothing grosses him out. he always know when i have a yeast infection. he's even gone to my gyn appointments with me and i have him come in the room when i'm getting my exams. hell he even helps me insert the medications when i have a yeast infection and i don't feel like doing it myself. 

that nicca in the op sounds dumb as hell. i can't stand men like that. 
This is so cute.... LOL Never let him go smaison
Sponsored Links

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 12:05pm
I guess everyone has different info on whether a man can get a yeast infection from a woman. Fungus is fungus. Whether it's thrush, yeast infection, athlete's foot, jock itch or ringworm, (yes, I know there are different strains of yeast), I'm pretty sure it can be passed to another person.

My daughter got thrush when she was a baby. I was breastfeeding. I had to treat my nips as well as her mouth. Burning, irritated nips are no fun when you're breastfeeding. Cry

Yeast may not be an STD, but it can be an STI.

Edited by Cream1970 - Feb 26 2014 at 12:05pm
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

garlic supplements will keep it away forever because it naturally neutralizes your ph down there and it attacks candida

plus it helps with hair shedding so that's a win win
also i've heard garlic cloves work down there as a home remedy for yeast infections

my gyny told me acv works down there

never tried that but garlic worked for me through and through

I took a ACV bath last night.....I like to snap this coochie back twice a monthLOL

Mr00 smells vinegar he already knows what up......LOLCryLOL

hmmm an inquiring mind wants to know what this is about/ whats the use of it? / how much acv do you put in the tub?
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:00pm

you are basically pickling your cooter BB
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:00pm
awkward. I just convinced my uncircumcised friend to get the surgery.

bhm saving one penis at a time.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I guess everyone has different info on whether a man can get a yeast infection from a woman. 

A man can Ermm
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Team Hooded Penis FTW!

I like to see a banana peeledEmbarrassed. Men 'round these parts not letting anyone near them or their sons with sharp tools lololol
LOLDiane.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:06pm
here's a interesting one / i have 3 sons / the oldest & the middle i had them circumcised / my youngest i didn't get it done due to the fact he had a bout with an horrible hernia as a baby that would send us to the hospital for months at a time when it flaired up UNTIL they he was able to have surgery for it which was successful/ i just didn't want to put my lil man through no more pain so i left it beHeart/ so ive got 2 circumcised 1 not circumcised and as a mother ive always wanted to know did i do the right thing?LOL

sidenote: now you know good & well you don't ask your children no sheitt like thatLOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Feb 26 2014 at 1:08pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I guess everyone has different info on whether a man can get a yeast infection from a woman. 

A man can Ermm

exactly. unfortunately, even some doctors are hesitant to tell the truth about it or treat. my friend one and the wouldnt treat it at the clinic because it wasnt an std.

a few other places gave him the run around an told him to rub monistat on it. I called my gyn and told them that I had one and creams werent working. I got diflucan and gave it to him. I dont know why they didnt just do that for him.

sexist.

Edited by nitabug - Feb 26 2014 at 1:14pm
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:30pm
Snaaap dat puss-c back

*ka-pssssh*

Acv def works.

Alum works. But yo vag will be extra dry. Alum is most certainly a pickling agent. So proceed with caution.

Caught my lil sis with some alum, told her i knew what she was doing.

She was like, noooooooooo! Mortified.

I was like, lemme holla at you real quick.

I took a tablespoon of alum and put it in a water bottle. The got damn water bottle collapsed into itself. It suctioned and folded together before our eyes. 

This bish grabbed the bottle and hauled ass to the bathroomUnhappy

She gonna destroy her pink meat trying to get that hulkgina. Scary ass puss-c 

*shudders*

Your kitty is supposed to purr not roar and mutilate the dicc.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style