Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do you Snoop ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 7:33pm
 I remember I was dating this guy and was at his house contemplating giving him the goods......I went to his bathroom and snooped his shower......and found a bottle of Hello Kitty body wash and he didnt have a daughter......I realized he dated bishes that used Hello Kitty body wash...I was more mad about that than anything.....I faked a family emergency and left.....Hello Kitty body wash ? Bish couldnt even get some Dove....'scust. 
Sponsored Links

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 7:40pm
No, but I'd put a sticky note in the medicine cabinet that would read "CLOSE IT NOW!" or something like that lol
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 7:54pm
I don't blame you Sandra. I side any grown women that's still obsessed with hello kitty

Maybe the guy is the one that was using it   
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I don't blame you Sandra. I side any grown women that's still obsessed with hello kitty

Naw he had his own body wash next to it.....

She was marking her territory....good job bish.LOL
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 8:07pm
Lmfao my SO said he went snooping in a cabinet and found a big ass spider in it.
That ended his fascination with snooping
Lmfao I hope a spider jump out on y'all nosey people
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Lmfao my SO said he went snooping in a cabinet and found a big ass spider in it.
That ended his fascination with snooping
Lmfao I hope a spider jump out on y'all nosey people
Cry
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:05pm
one time i went thru this boys medicine cabinet that was above his toilet and the toilet wasnt closed and some things came flying out like his toothbrush and etc and fell in the toilet -__- and some of the labels on his meds that fell in the toilet got wet and the ink ran
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 12:50am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Nobody ain't coming to my house after reading this
you cant find sh*t in my house i dont want you to see
Try me
as anally retentive as I am... I sholl would try you..

And bust you
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 3:47am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

oi, there is nothing wrong with hello kittySleepythen again i'm a young adult, depends what you mean by 'grown'
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 3:47am
I keep nothing of importance in my bathroom for company use. I hope to always have a private bathroom in my house.
I keep a mirrored vanity in my company bath with fake perfumes (Chanel, Opium and others) I purchase them on ebay and I love to catch niqqas dosing up on that fake shyt. LOL
This isn't snooping but it's still crossing the lines of trust.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic