Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do you Snoop ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:02pm
No.
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:03pm

I wonder how many men snoop ? Geek

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

When I used to be single I used to look in the dudes medicine cabinet for AZT specifically...
GeekLOL
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:18pm
in my hair care days (before locs) i used to look and see what hair products certain women used 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:20pm
i used to look.
im not sure why
i dont do it anymore tho.

YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I heard about putting things in the cabinet in a way that everything falls out when someone opens it. lol

We don't have anything of interest in guest bathroom cabinets anyway. I don't look when I visit people.

OMG! This happened to me at a coworker's housewarming. I went to take a peek and all that sh*t came flying down to the counter!!!! OuchConfused I was too shamed! I tried to fix it back as best I could and come back downstairs quickly....luckily I don't believe they could have heard anything since I was using the upstairs bathroom, but LAWD my nosey ass was shame as hell. Haha!!!!! That taught me a good lesson. Embarrassed
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 1:00am
Nope. And I don't understand why anyone would go through the trouble of looking in my cabinets and such. There's absolutely nothing of interest in there.
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 1:20am
i do it im not even gonna front but i dont do it everywhere 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 1:32am
I used to snoop thru dudes' stuff when I was still single. Cabinets, phones, all that good stuff.

Never cared what any females or a man I wasn't dating had going on.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 2:31am
I'm nosey, I snoop If I want to but most people aren't interesting enough to spark my curiosity.

I was out with a man who went into a liquor store as I waited in his car. I decided to look into his glove box and found what I thought was a sig 227 hand gun. I began to panic because I couldn't get the glove box to close, I had to take the key out of the ignition to lock the box.
Then my mind started to wonder if I was out with a killer a thug or a dealer so at dinner I ask him why he had a gun in his car?? He said "Damn your cousin told me you were nosey"
He worked in personal security (armed body guard).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic