Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

do you shut your cellphone off at the movies?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: do you shut your cellphone off at the movies?
    Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 2:54pm
do you shut your cellphone off at the movies?

is it rude to receive and answer texts if you're discrete?

Edited by fckwitmeuknoigotit - Jan 14 2014 at 2:57pm
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 2:58pm
I leave it on, and on vibrate for my baby. Other than that, movies cost money and I'm watching it in peace.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 2:59pm
Are you trying to save me from getting shot, brother?

Edited by Mixer - Jan 14 2014 at 2:59pm
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 2:59pm
A retired police officer shot AND KILLED someone at the movies for texting his daughter during the movies  previews this past weekend i believe. 

once again............FLORIDA

Edited by Princess_S - Jan 14 2014 at 3:00pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

A retired police officer shot someone at the movies for texting his daughter during the movies this past weekend i believe. 

once again............FLORIDA
Glad I moved.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:01pm
I never turn off my phone for anything.   not even flights or court or meetings.   It always goes to silent at the most
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:01pm
Wow...I need to show this to the DH...he jacked our daughter up & snatched her ass out the movie for not answering his phone call...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:02pm
I do turn it off. But ONE time, my BF and I went to a movie together, only I was a little late to arrive and the theater was full when I got there. I had to see it in the next door 'room.' We texted pretty much throughout the movie so it still was like we were together (lol).

I was seated in the back row tho and I hope I didn't bother anyone. I kept it low to ground and sound was off.

After what happened in FL though, I will NEVER do that again.

edit: sorry, I meant silent. I never turn my phone off (on purpose lol). Which is why in my mind, off = silent LOL. that's what I was thinking

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 14 2014 at 4:38pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:03pm
eta: at that particular showing there were babies crying, people walking in and out, and others texting/ringing phones too. So I honestly don't think anyone minded me.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Are you trying to save me from getting shot, brother?

Lol yea man.

Princess, that shooting is what prompted this thread. Im arguing with a theater nazi who is trying to tell me cellphones should be off during a movie, point blank period.

Then this clown says if you get a text, get ur lazy ass up and respond outside. I said its a bigger distraction to get up and asked if he thinks the father who was killed is lazy for checking on his daughter...he said I was pulling straws.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic