Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do you recall Lorenzen Wright / NBA Player ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:58pm
dang... the joy of living in the south. you definitely get more bang for your buck in terms of housing.

anywho, their story seems like it will be on the ID Channel in a couple of years.

does she have a job?

Sponsored Links

JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:41pm
It frustrates me when people piss away their money.  Especially when it hurts their kids.  Having lived in that area, that's WAY too much to drop on a house in the hellhole that is Memphis.  The crime is bad and the schools are terrible.  Houses are expensive to maintain.  Unless she's planning on becoming a high income earner, she wasted a ton of money to keep up appearances.  Real estate can be an okay investment if you know what you're doing.  This was a terrible idea.   

Edited by JasmineE02 - Feb 10 2013 at 10:32am
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 8:07am
wow at this story.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 8:15am
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

It frustrated me when people piss away their money.  Especially when it hurts their kids.  Having lived in that area, that's WAY too much to drop on a house in the hellhole that is Memphis.  The crime is bad and the schools are terrible.  Houses are expensive to maintain.  Unless she's planning on becoming a high income earner, she wasted a ton of money to keep up appearances.  Real estate can be an okay investment if you know what you're doing.  This was a terrible idea.   

I agree, you cannot ball out on a mil if that's all you have at least invest bulk up your portfolio then ball out
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

dang... the joy of living in the south. you definitely get more bang for your buck in terms of housing.

anywho, their story seems like it will be on the ID Channel in a couple of years.

does she have a job?

No. Lorenzen secretary turn over a tape he ask her to keep in case something happen. She threaten his life on numerous occasion . I hope they continue to investigate until the killer is caught.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:25am
$69,000 for furniture? She should have gone to Bob's Discount Furniture and set that aside for future college tuition.  

Edited by purple.chuckz - Feb 10 2013 at 10:25am
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

yuppLOL....i hope they are still investigating. that bitch did it. maybe this publicity will get somebody talkin
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:32am
oops

Edited by JasmineE02 - Feb 10 2013 at 10:32am
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:10pm
If you haven't read up on this story you should. I used to live in Millington so this story hits close to home for me.

A couple interesting things. Lorenzen only had the six kids with this woman and he did take care of all six of them. He was involved and that was never disputed. So all child support money was going to her.

Memphis police did not handle this case well from the beginning. It eventually came out that a phone call was made to 911 from his cell phone on the night he died. It was cut short and gun shot was heard in the background. Had the handled this properly they could have found the tower and a general area to search in and found him faster. His body sat out in rain and high humid tempatures and basically rotted while evidence was destroyed for the nine days until they found him. I hear Memphis was going through it weather wise during this time.

Another thing. He was found full of bullets. Which already shows a crime of passion or some type of personal motive. The biggest thing to me was that he was shot in his face. The man was very good looking and shooting someone in the face is very personal. Who would do this? A robber? Or a scorned jealous lover?

Her behavior and that after was not consistent with someone mourning the loss of her ex husband who father her SIX kids. No hurting for them for losing black man who was had six kids with only his wife and actually took care of the. I know they were getting divorced and I guess did get divorced but wouldn't you be hurting watching your kids hurt?

I was writing this on my phone and it froze up so I had to hop on the computer so I forgot everything I wanted to add but If you are interested there is a lengthy thread on the ALLEY. I followed this case since his body was found and always used to check back for updates, but one day they just stopped coming in. It seemed like the police know she did it but they don't have enough evidence to prove it, and they *&%^$#@Eed up with the way they handled him being reported missing and ignoring the 911 call.

He was found on this little path or near this little path that he would take to go to his mom's house. It kind of was like his secret path or way he would take, Who would know that? Maybe an ex? IDK. Sad to see she is still free and spending up his money. Hopefully one day justice is served cause its all just one big mystery.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:25pm
Thanks^

Sounding like shes leaning on the 98% aint shyt side of things
BHM be clinching their fist and squeezing their eyes shut holding out for that other 2% though 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic