BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

do you look forward to getting old?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 10:54pm
I would love to celebrate a 100 year old birthday . I want to live as long as possible to enjoy and love my  daughter . Joe keep your faith in God . The lord may heal you now that you chose to seek his help in your life . I thank the Lord for every day i wake up even with a few health issues and stress in my life . Getting older seems like the best time of my life . I no longer desire things that would shorten or ruin my life . I enjoy the wisdom and life experince that comes with every BD .

I am blessed to have a young child and husband that keeps me happy and content . I wish the same for you . Please continue to ask God for help and understanding . I never thought my health issues would arrive so soon , but i pray and God heals me every time i get sick . Stress cause me to have a ulcer that almost killed me . Live everyday like it's your last . Life is a battle no matter what age you are . I understand your illness can make people feel like they want to die , but you seem so much better in that video you made a short time ago .

Keep fighting . I know someone would be hurt if you died at such a young age . Trust me . I have lost so many young family members and it hurts . I see death often as a nurse , but numerous times God has another plan and the person lives even after the docs give the PT a short time to live . I am going through that now with my only brother and colon cancer . I am so worried , but i trust in God no matter what happens . I have my bad days also .     
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 11:07pm
My Great- great Grandma lived until She was 107, I don't wanna go that long. I say 65-70 will be a Good time to go see My Daddy and JESUS!!!!
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 11:16pm
I used to think I'll be dead before my 30th B'day.

Now, I just hope I don't live long enough to have to wear diapers again
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:24am
77, No physical/mental health issues hopefully.
I'd b content with that.

I wanna act tf up and get away with it.
You can only be very young or very old to do that successfully
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:48am
I'd say about 65-70 is sufficient. Cost too much money to take care of the elderly and I don't wanna wind up in some sh*tty nursing home (no pun intended).
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:01am
Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

I wanted to be dead by 30, but ill take 40 now, 35 even better. or atleast be in paradise by then

Geesh lady ... what up with this?

I am almost 60 and I don't wanna be dead anytime ... EVER. I am now planning my retirement in fact ... and lining up all the fun stuff I'm gonna do when I can manage to have the same income and .... this JOB off my back! Hee hee!

Life is for the LIVING!
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:04am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I can't wait til I see a grey hair on my vagina

YOU WON'T LIKE IT! Hee hee! Who wants to go boom boom in a gray va jay jay!

I keep everything shaved - no receipts!
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:08am
No, not looking forward getting older
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:17am

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Why such a low number joe?
because I have muscular dystrophy which is a degenerative disease and keeps getting worse until you die. death is better than a vegetable like state

Sorry to hear this - trying positive thinking .. it can't hurt. :)

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 30 2014 at 3:18am
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I wanted to be dead by 30, but ill take 40 now, 35 even better. or atleast be in paradise by then

Geesh lady ... what up with this?

I am almost 60 and I don't wanna be dead anytime ... EVER. I am now planning my retirement in fact ... and lining up all the fun stuff I'm gonna do when I can manage to have the same income and .... this JOB off my back! Hee hee!

Life is for the LIVING!
im a boy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123