Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do you like?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
josieteeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josieteeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Originally posted by josieteeh josieteeh wrote:

Are you in favor of the "vixen sew-in"? I know it's not ideal for people who want a protective style but I must admit it's very versatile. So many pros and cons to this style its crazy!

-Sorry if the pic is big, im on my phone and can't resize!

The stylist should've added a longer layer to help the front blend but it looks nice and healthy

I agree!
Sponsored Links

Angel2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:56pm
Nice
josieteeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote josieteeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:52pm
Found a video, it's short but I think you can get a good idea of how its done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-2WCGioHfY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Idk how to make it clickable .
glammedup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glammedup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 8:33am
I love the idea of the vixen sewin. It is so versatile but like she stated, i dont think its good for someone that is trying to have a protective style seeing you have more hair out but that is one style i do want to try. I do alot of sewins and hair videos and i am thinking about trying it. You all should check out my youtube channel. It is very imformative and alot of tutorials..
https://www.youtube.com/user/GlamorusJewels
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 9:09am
LOL, only if you really "protective" styling and not using it as a weave defense. I can see it working if you used a texture similar to your own so you wont have to flat iron every day.

I could also see that working with skin wefts, on a short term basis
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:15pm
So it's a mini sew in done in four sections of your head?

"Girl, this ain't no weave, it's my read hair, watch me part it! "

LOL
josieteeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josieteeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

LOL, only if you really "protective" styling and not using it as a weave defense. I can see it working if you used a texture similar to your own so you wont have to flat iron every day.

I could also see that working with skin wefts, on a short term basis

You're right ! I can see so many girls wearing the wrong texture for their hair, wrong color, or their natural hair is so damage and broken off. I think this is only meant for people with healthy hair.
josieteeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josieteeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by glammedup glammedup wrote:

I love the idea of the vixen sewin. It is so versatile but like she stated, i dont think its good for someone that is trying to have a protective style seeing you have more hair out but that is one style i do want to try. I do alot of sewins and hair videos and i am thinking about trying it. You all should check out my youtube channel. It is very imformative and alot of tutorials..
https://www.youtube.com/user/GlamorusJewels

I'll check it out , thanks :)
josieteeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote josieteeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

LOL

I can see and hear girls sayin that already! Lol
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

LOL
Whaa! I'm going to walk around with a comb! I can see it now standing in the grocery store parting my hair or at the pool, kinkos and at my sons school. My scalp gon' be so sore!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic