Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do you like your face?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 21>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

BB were the Caribs already in the Caribbean before the brits came? Are the Caribs originally African? Someone start a Caribbean descent thread. BHM is gonna learn me today!!!

The caribs were the natives who were here before whitey came and effed everything up. they are basically the indigenous people of the americas (US and Caribbean region).
The caribs are not from africa.
Affricans came after via slave trade

*caribs/tainos

The Taínos were an indigenous people that lived in the Americas before Columbus arrived there. They came from the Caribbean coast of South America. Around 1200 CE, they moved northward to the island chain of the Lesser Antilles and the Greater Antilles.

this is what I meant.. I wasn't clear.

Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

This is me... I finally did it yay! It was simple

That's you in your avi? You're cute  Smile
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:53pm
Thank you Smile
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Imma buy me some dimples just so it can pizz off wonda when no one can diff between natural dimples and man made.  

Sleepy  is anything sacred?  i can't afford tetas, so this isn't fair. Cry
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Imma buy me some dimples just so it can pizz off wonda when no one can diff between natural dimples and man made.  

Sleepy  is anything sacred?  i can't afford tetas, so this isn't fair. Cry
Fake tits are bad anyway
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

This is me... I finally did it yay! It was simple

That's you in your avi? You're cute 

Smile
I agree with you, for once.
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 5:15pm
I love my face. I find my features to be balanced, but as I have aged, there are some changes I have to adapt to. 

In the US, people seem to comment alot on my smile and skin tone but in the caribbean they seem to be crazy over my eyes and nose. My eyes are large and bright and they say I have a high nose bridge....whatever......

I wish my skin perfect. I have good texture but I suffer from hyperpigmentation and dullness. 

However, I can't complain. I appreciate all types of beauty.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:38pm
I'm not that into my face.
AfricanQueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfricanQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

Id change my laugh lines. I have those Jennifer Hudson laugh lines? Jowls? Like the creases when you laugh or smile around your mouth. When I'm thinner they are more pronounced and they make me feel self conscious. They make it seem as though my mouth is too big for my face. So I wish they weren't so pronounced.

I used to have those but after I got braces and 4 premolars out my face is completely balanced. Like the lower half of my face looks like a completely different person! in a good way.Soo you may need them too!! . I can say for sure that JHud will benefit from braces and taking teeth out.

Edited by AfricanQueen - Feb 07 2013 at 7:33pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Are you confident in your looks?
Would you change anything ?
yes i love my face. i love it even more now that i got my hair cut...something bout my eyes...they dont look as huge as before..Smile

still really huge but not as huge..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 21>
  Share Topic