BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

do you like being looked at lustfully?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 1:14pm
yes, as long as it's looks and no more.

Also depends upon who' looking.

Edited by Katrenia - Jun 07 2014 at 1:14pm
Sponsored Links

Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Did you go to therapy today? How was it?
I went and when I got there they rescheduled it for next friday. I took the paratransit bus and had just sat in the parking lot for 2 hours.

UGh I absolutely HATE stuff like that. People do not respect and understand how hard it is just to get out of the house sometimes and then they pull that ish. I hope you at least brought something to pass the time with (I'm never without a book or a podcast myself).

Which reminds me...have you ever listened to the Art of Manliness or The Art of Charm? Those are two really great podcasts from the male perspective about how to improve in relationships and life in general. They might really help you. And they're free...you can get them in itunes or on their websites.
well I had my headphones and music on my phone, and I figured atleast I got out so I was ok. funny thing was my dad had a dentist appointment that same day and they did call to reschedule but they called him and not me for some reason, but he didn't tell me because he thought it was his dentist appointment that was canceled.

and no I never listened to those podcast. im not trying to "conquer" women though, just trying to conquer the part of my mind that stops me from interaction. I might listen to those podcast just to entertain myself though.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 5:50pm
you can look just dont touch.

i dont like ppl looking at me in any kind of way.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:25pm
I love it actually.
ppp38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ppp38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:35pm
depends on who is looking
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:36pm
^^^^That is true.
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I love it actually.
hey lima hows it going?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com