Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

do you like being looked at lustfully?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

But that come hither look by 'your man' now thats another story. Like, when they kind of squint their eye and nod at you, as if to say youre about to get this work (all with one look)... yea, I enjoy that!

as soon as i saw the subject line, i was like, hell yeah i love for my man to stare at my body across the room like he is a wild animal about to pounce and attack! LOL i stare at him even worse like with maximum thirstLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

All men are perverts.

<span style="line-height: 22px;">you tried</span>

Fight me bro!
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Did you go to therapy today? How was it?
I went and when I got there they rescheduled it for next friday. I took the paratransit bus and had just sat in the parking lot for 2 hours.

UGh I absolutely HATE stuff like that. People do not respect and understand how hard it is just to get out of the house sometimes and then they pull that ish. I hope you at least brought something to pass the time with (I'm never without a book or a podcast myself).

Which reminds me...have you ever listened to the Art of Manliness or The Art of Charm? Those are two really great podcasts from the male perspective about how to improve in relationships and life in general. They might really help you. And they're free...you can get them in itunes or on their websites.
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

By my S.O, YES !!!

Otherwise, absolutely not.   

Edited by kerysdream7 - Jun 07 2014 at 12:36pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 12:45pm

No and my name is not Red . Unhappy

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 12:46pm
They still say that country sht, Auntie?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

They still say that country sht, Auntie?
Yes . Cry
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 1:03pm
Whoa.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 1:14pm
yes, as long as it's looks and no more.

Also depends upon who' looking.

Edited by Katrenia - Jun 07 2014 at 1:14pm
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 4:13pm

Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

Did you go to therapy today? How was it?
I went and when I got there they rescheduled it for next friday. I took the paratransit bus and had just sat in the parking lot for 2 hours.

UGh I absolutely HATE stuff like that. People do not respect and understand how hard it is just to get out of the house sometimes and then they pull that ish. I hope you at least brought something to pass the time with (I'm never without a book or a podcast myself).

Which reminds me...have you ever listened to the Art of Manliness or The Art of Charm? Those are two really great podcasts from the male perspective about how to improve in relationships and life in general. They might really help you. And they're free...you can get them in itunes or on their websites.
well I had my headphones and music on my phone, and I figured atleast I got out so I was ok. funny thing was my dad had a dentist appointment that same day and they did call to reschedule but they called him and not me for some reason, but he didn't tell me because he thought it was his dentist appointment that was canceled.

and no I never listened to those podcast. im not trying to "conquer" women though, just trying to conquer the part of my mind that stops me from interaction. I might listen to those podcast just to entertain myself though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic