Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you like a little drama in your relationship...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you like a little drama in your relationship...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juicifruit89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:12pm
Drama, no.

Adventure, yes! If things are getting boring spice it up a bit rather than create drama! Go traveling, take up a new couples hobby...something. 
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

..not necessarily fighting, arguing, cheating, baby mama type drama. And I'm not asking if you consciously seek it out. But do you, on any level, enjoy some disputes or challenges or obstacles to overcome in a relationship. Can a relationship be too easygoing/boring?

What do you think about people who want a tad bit of drama in their relationships. Is it unhealthy? Is this why opposites attract?

Absolutely ... no.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:24pm
Coming out of a drama-filled relationship and riding into the calm now...nope don't miss it one bit or am I bored in my nice new calm environment relationship.....bickering and sh*t starting IMO is dysfunctional.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:33pm
Sometimes you get addicted to drama if that's what you are used to. I find that I seem to carry drama in every relationship, not just bf and gf ones. Like right now, I'm visiting my dad and it seems like I'm full of drama with everything because that's what I had been used to before in a bf and gf relationship. I find myself upset over little things and never ok with just being calm and happy. Like there is always a problem to me. I don't like how I act, I'm working on it and also my pregnancy hormones might be increasing it. I can be such a bish for no reason at all other than to be one. it's just I'm used to dealing with tons of big issues, so now that it's calm here, I have to have issues. It's like I am always prepared to argue and fight, on guard a lot.
MomeRath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MomeRath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:54pm
Nope. That sh*t is DRAINING.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:55pm
HELL no! And those that do likely have Borderline Personality Disorders (BPD)
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 3:09pm
2 people that have strong personalities are going to have the occasional argument. Thats a part of life. I would rather have that than a yes man who does whatever I say because he is scared of being assertive.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 3:15pm
No!!!! I like it as peaceful as possible
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by MomeRath MomeRath wrote:

Nope. That sh*t is DRAINING.
this. even in smallest of amounts. 

differences in opinion is as far as i'm willing to go. 

i'd rather have travel, vacations, art galleries, etc for excitement. 

Edited by nekamarie83 - Dec 24 2013 at 3:24pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

..not necessarily fighting, arguing, cheating, baby mama type drama. And I'm not asking if you consciously seek it out. But do you, on any level, enjoy some disputes or challenges or obstacles to overcome in a relationship. Can a relationship be too easygoing/boring?

Yes. As long as the disagreements (not disputes) aren't disrespectful or ugly. It's never gotten there.
We both have strong personalities, and I think at times we both like playing head games, so to speak.

Edited by Wildfire - Dec 24 2013 at 3:29pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System