Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you like a little drama in your relationship...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do you like a little drama in your relationship...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you like a little drama in your relationship...
    Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:19pm
..not necessarily fighting, arguing, cheating, baby mama type drama. And I'm not asking if you consciously seek it out. But do you, on any level, enjoy some disputes or challenges or obstacles to overcome in a relationship. Can a relationship be too easygoing/boring?

What do you think about people who want a tad bit of drama in their relationships. Is it unhealthy? Is this why opposites attract?
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:30pm
Maybe I used I be like that but now I'd rather cuddle or do things together.
I'd rather not have all that strife.

We argue enough over things like sports and politics.
Those can get heated.

Last one when the Cowboys collapsed last week...

Edited by jonesable - Dec 24 2013 at 1:31pm
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:32pm
me personally ... I'm not into drama of any sort ... maybe a little tv drama 
but thats it.

The easier the relationship.. the better.

i recently put the skids on a possible new situation cause she was a tad bit 
possessive which led to a lot of unnecessaryness imo. Had to hit her with the stiff arm.
Which is wild cause I'm usually pretty tolerant ... but i guess i maxed out pretty quick.

Edited by OoDles O - Dec 24 2013 at 1:34pm
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:45pm
I like peace 24/7. I do think that some folks so, and when they date someone that doesn't have/cause/contribute to, drama, they may find the relationship a little boring.

Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:49pm
I hate drama! I'd rather have an easy going calm relationship. We do argue a lot, because we both want to be right and sometimes he can be an a$$hole and  I have to tell him about himself. I don't like arguing, but if he's going to dish it then he better damn well take it back!!
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

me personally ... I'm not into drama of any sort ... maybe a little tv drama 
but thats it.

The easier the relationship.. the better.

i recently put the skids on a possible new situation cause she was a tad bit 
possessive which led to a lot of unnecessaryness imo. Had to hit her with the stiff arm.
Which is wild cause I'm usually pretty tolerant ... but i guess i maxed out pretty quick.

reading this response made me remember the picture thread when everyone was lusting after oodles lmao LOL i was like bhm men are cute who knew!! LOL

anyways no i had a ROUGH 2 year drama (no cheating just petty ass arguments) filled relationship...i want to just have someone that drops it no argument Sleepy
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:59pm
Honestly...i thought i didn't

but i think i've been giving him a reason for us to make up lately, just cause it's that good

eh
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:05pm
Nah, I'm too sensitive and too petty for that. Like Jones, I'd rather cuddle and do stuff.

Being slightly messy spectators in other people's drama, however, is welcomeStern Smile.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:05pm
Debates on random subject/event etc..Yes
He hates being wrong..
Anything else generally no.

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:10pm
I think I do from time to time BUT it's good feelin drama stuff that we get real hot n heated aboutLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic