Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you let your man dance with other women?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Strippers are at work. Girls in the regular club r shopping. It's different.

I dont agree with this. Not every chick in the club is lookin for a man to take home. And I would imagine Some strippers low key shop for guys with fat pockets. Im sure no stripper wants to work the pole forever and getting into a wealthy (or at least a fool who is willing to part with his money for such services) man's pocket is a good way to do it.
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Strippers are at work. Girls in the regular club r shopping. It's different.

I dont agree with this. Not every chick in the club is lookin for a man to take home. And I would imagine Some strippers low key shop for guys with fat pockets. Im sure no stripper wants to work the pole forever and getting into a wealthy (or at least a fool who is willing to part with his money for such services) man's pocket is a good way to do it.

Never all. However, I'll say in my experience, strippers don't work the pole for free. Girls in regular party clubs do lol.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 11:43pm
lol touche
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Its not a question of "let" its more so would my SO dance would another woman... probably not unless its a relative of his...

This...

My SO and I have the same philosophy. We don't dance with randoms. I don't dance with random guys - only people in my group. Likewise, he doesn't dance with random chicks or pay attention to random girls.

IMO, dancing with someone random can be a door to drama. Or at least that's what I've always experienced. Some guys have a hard time understanding that a dance is just a dance - not an invitation to more. And some women don't understand that either, or would think that dancing with "your man" = them "one upping" you.

It's a sh!t show.
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2013 at 12:03am
lolz at all the people scoffing at the word "let"

yall mofos know what was meant.

No I would not let my man dance with other women if I were there and if he goes out by himself and dances with some, I wont let him come home and tell me the story. He better keep that ish on lock and key cause it will only result in bitterness if I find out and have all the feels about it.

Just being real.
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2013 at 1:58am
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

He can't do anything he isn't cool with me doing.

This
He can dance with whomever...but he needs to keep in mind that whatever ratchetness he engage in, I'll match or even exceed...and he'll be mad.  
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2013 at 2:10am
I never felt any kind of way about it especially if we're out together or just socializing. I've never been given a reason to feel objection to him dancing with other women at the club or at parties. 

I'm not insecure about him, we're past that point.

loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2013 at 2:16am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

I wouldn't be dancing with other girls unless it's a two step or a really formal dance. No grinding or none of that.

Lettuce thank the most highParty

Angry
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2013 at 2:51am
Went to the club and saw this girl with her parents there....mom was dancing on the floor and the dad was on the sideline holding their purses. LOL
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2013 at 3:44am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Man yall just look past the wording .
No i cant make him or let him do anything but he would hear it from me that night maybe probably Depends on my mood. Everything depends on my mood.

Would you mind if he got a lap dance from a stripper while youre there?

Just asking cause strippers seem more acceptable to me LOL.. like theyre not real people

LOL I see you already answered this!! nvm

Edited by Lite Brite - Mar 17 2013 at 3:48am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures