Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

do you let your children listen to hiphop?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: do you let your children listen to hiphop?
    Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:35pm
theres really no benefit at this point. been listening to the radio lately and all new hip hop is pretty much money, sex, drugs, and murder. I mean its been like that for awhile but now its hard to pretend theres any positive message in it. record companies are intentionally promoting music with no values due to the current state of the world.
Sponsored Links

Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:04pm
rappers wanna help protest the death of mike brown when they promote the idea of killing another for trivial reasons. huh?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:10pm
No . My baby likes Disney music . I can't knock any rapper that steps up for Mike Brown . Young people will listen and support no matter what . The family deserves Justice by any means necessary . I like old school rap . Run DMC for example . Protest and Pray Joseph .
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

No . My baby likes Disney music . I can't knock any rapper that steps up for Mike Brown . Young people will listen and support no matter what . The family deserves Justice by any means necessary . I like old school rap . Run DMC for example . Protest and Pray Joseph .
hypocrites do whatever suits them at the moment. wouldn't you prefer genuine support from the heart?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:17pm
Who are we to judge Joseph ? I can't today . God bless .
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:21pm
we can judge.

anyways my kids listen to whatever i listen to. its very rare that i listen to rap or whatever. if i do its that good 90s stuff. haha.
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:23pm
if theres one thing its ok to judge people on, its the words that constantly come out thier mouth.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:25pm
everybody is a hypocrite joe and if you hold yourself to your last statement about judging people by the words that constantly come out of there mouth we should all think that you're going to hell for contemplating suicide so damn much 
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:26pm
my imaginary kids do not listen to that crap.
when i hang out with my 6 year old brother my radio is off and we talk about school, his future, fun things he likes to do, what he wants me to buy for him, our dog, which boy he wants me to marry and other random kid things. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:29pm
Joe to be honest if people worked on a 1/4 of the things they need to do to get themselves together no would have time to ponder, judge, and wonder what the next person is doing.

It is much easier to examine the faults of others instead of taking a deep look at ourselves.

I dont know what people are doing, cause Im busy working on my own greatness. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style