Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do you Ladies pay Black men compliments?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

No, their egos are too damn high (even the ugly ones).  Why make it worse?

Come on now, we don't deserve bad DBZ jokes.Disapprove
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

I compliment the one i'm with.   I rarely compliment strangers.  I rather compliment a female before I compliment a male.  As for blk men, a lot of them have very large egos.  There are too many of these dudes missing teeth, carrying a wide-loads, and beer bellies running around thinking they're 10.   

I thought we complimented people who we felt deserved it, Confused. Who is running around giving men with pockmarks and 2 teeth a compliment???Confused
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

I compliment the one i'm with.   I rarely compliment strangers.  I rather compliment a female before I compliment a male.  As for blk men, a lot of them have very large egos.  There are too many of these dudes missing teeth, carrying a wide-loads, and beer bellies running around thinking they're 10.   

I thought we complimented people who we felt deserved it, Confused. Who is running around giving men with pockmarks and 2 teeth a compliment???Confused
And scene.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:40pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:43pm
 ^^^^^^You ain't shyt
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

No. Do not give MEN compliments, do not hit on guys/make the first move on a guy. What for? Because he's dark skinned so you think he does not get enough play? Wrong. He does not deserve your pity. Let the man hold his own.

Men are supposed to give YOU compliments.Period.

Again, Black men are just like every other man (has nothing to do with the tone of his skin!)

If after that pass you make on him, that guy asks for your number ... he will only have sex with you and then dump you because why? The answer is .. you rolled over on your back , with your legs in the air and exposed your soft underbelly ... by basically telling him you already like him so ... game over. What's he got to do now? You took his job away from you - you were too easy.

He did not have to chase you and wonder and worry until he got you .. so he will USE you if he can and move on to a more challenging subject.

If you see a guy you find attractive .. try to ensure that HE SEES YOU and then let him be the man and approach you and give YOU a compliment! If he cannot do this - he is not interested in you.

If he does ... stay cool. Don't be so eagar to show you like him ... because if you want something real with him, it will always come to a bad end.

This reminds me of this LOL

I diedLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon