Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do you Ladies pay Black men compliments?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 22>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 1:22am
I'm guessing drugs is why you double posted.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 1:29am
No.. It's the boards glitches

Edited by afrokock - Jan 30 2014 at 1:30am
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 1:30am
Yep, afro is on that good sht.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 1:50am
If I see something I like, sure. Tongue

But when I usually compliment guys, it's usually over something very superficial like, "I like your shirt!"
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 1:53am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

No. Do not give MEN compliments, do not hit on guys/make the first move on a guy. What for? Because he's dark skinned so you think he does not get enough play? Wrong. He does not deserve your pity. Let the man hold his own.

Men are supposed to give YOU compliments.Period.

Again, Black men are just like every other man (has nothing to do with the tone of his skin!)

If after that pass you make on him, that guy asks for your number ... he will only have sex with you and then dump you because why? The answer is .. you rolled over on your back , with your legs in the air and exposed your soft underbelly ... by basically telling him you already like him so ... game over. What's he got to do now? You took his job away from you - you were too easy.

He did not have to chase you and wonder and worry until he got you .. so he will USE you if he can and move on to a more challenging subject.

If you see a guy you find attractive .. try to ensure that HE SEES YOU and then let him be the man and approach you and give YOU a compliment! If he cannot do this - he is not interested in you.

If he does ... stay cool. Don't be so eagar to show you like him ... because if you want something real with him, it will always come to a bad end.

We can't just give a damn compliment? Who said anything about having feelings for these men?

It's just a damn compliment. Confused
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 2:00am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Exhales, Just because you say "Nice Tie" to a man does not mean you want to ride him, have his babies and become his wife. DamnConfusedConfusedConfused

I'm saying!! What the hell? Now I know what dudes complain about when they complain about women who overreact to a dude just saying hi to them.

Ridiculous.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:30am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I will compliment a man that smells good , but many take that as a flirt . I love to see well groom young men,  but many will try to hit on old folk like me . I will stick to the 65 plus with gray hair fine men . Approve
you must hand out a compliment every 13th month of the yr....LOL
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 8:49am
No, their egos are too damn high (even the ugly ones).  Why make it worse?

Edited by TexturizedDiva - Jan 30 2014 at 8:52am
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:21am
Judging by some of the responses in this thread, I can see why the Valentines Day plans thread is full of lonely hearts.LOL

Edited by trudawg - Jan 30 2014 at 10:22am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:26am
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Judging by some of the responses in this thread, I can see why the Valentines Day plans thread is full of lonely hearts.LOL

Smh & you in danger, gurl
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 22>
  Share Topic