Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do you Ladies pay Black men compliments?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 22>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:05pm
Confused

How did..........................nvmnd
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

No. Do not give MEN compliments, do not hit on guys/make the first move on a guy. What for? Because he's dark skinned so you think he does not get enough play? Wrong. He does not deserve your pity. Let the man hold his own.

Men are supposed to give YOU compliments.Period.

Again, Black men are just like every other man (has nothing to do with the tone of his skin!)

If after that pass you make on him, that guy asks for your number ... he will only have sex with you and then dump you because why? The answer is .. you rolled over on your back , with your legs in the air and exposed your soft underbelly ... by basically telling him you already like him so ... game over. What's he got to do now? You took his job away from you - you were too easy.

He did not have to chase you and wonder and worry until he got you .. so he will USE you if he can and move on to a more challenging subject.

If you see a guy you find attractive .. try to ensure that HE SEES YOU and then let him be the man and approach you and give YOU a compliment! If he cannot do this - he is not interested in you.

If he does ... stay cool. Don't be so eagar to show you like him ... because if you want something real with him, it will always come to a bad end.

Exhales, Just because you say "Nice Tie" to a man does not mean you want to ride him, have his babies and become his wife. DamnConfusedConfusedConfused

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Confused

Just look at the sourceCryCryCryCry

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Confused

Just look at the sourceCryCryCryCry

I really thought I missed something so I went back a page

Edited by Ming - Jan 29 2014 at 8:12pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:24pm
Knowing your place is very important in the circle of life. You have to stay in your place and demurely wait for him to come up to you. Of course  you don't want to seem easy by even making eye contact, that is a sign that you will have sex on the first date and he will never respect you. I am over here saying " Thank you Jesus" we getting to vote.

Never say anything to a strange black man, not even do you know what time it is? that is codespeak for I do anal.

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:28pm

Confused

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

No. Do not give MEN compliments, do not hit on guys/make the first move on a guy. What for? Because he's dark skinned so you think he does not get enough play? Wrong. He does not deserve your pity. Let the man hold his own.

Men are supposed to give YOU compliments.Period.

Again, Black men are just like every other man (has nothing to do with the tone of his skin!)

If after that pass you make on him, that guy asks for your number ... he will only have sex with you and then dump you because why? The answer is .. you rolled over on your back , with your legs in the air and exposed your soft underbelly ... by basically telling him you already like him so ... game over. What's he got to do now? You took his job away from you - you were too easy.

He did not have to chase you and wonder and worry until he got you .. so he will USE you if he can and move on to a more challenging subject.

If you see a guy you find attractive .. try to ensure that HE SEES YOU and then let him be the man and approach you and give YOU a compliment! If he cannot do this - he is not interested in you.

If he does ... stay cool. Don't be so eagar to show you like him ... because if you want something real with him, it will always come to a bad end.

This reminds me of this LOL

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:44pm
It's sad that I get that joke.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 10:13pm
I compliment men. I compliment women. I compliment strangers. I compliment friends. I compliment Black people. I compliment White people. You never know if your compliment will make that person's day. I see no harm in it.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 10:24pm

why is this thread so long?

Anywho to answer the OP,

I don't compliment men who are strangers.
I do however compliment men I know of or am familiar with.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 22>
  Share Topic