Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you Ladies pay Black men compliments?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Do you Ladies pay Black men compliments?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 22>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96846
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:05pm
Everything, Grace.

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

No. Do not give MEN compliments, do not hit on guys/make the first move on a guy. What for? Because he's dark skinned so you think he does not get enough play? Wrong. He does not deserve your pity. Let the man hold his own.

Men are supposed to give YOU compliments.Period.

Again, Black men are just like every other man (has nothing to do with the tone of his skin!)

If after that pass you make on him, that guy asks for your number ... he will only have sex with you and then dump you because why? The answer is .. you rolled over on your back , with your legs in the air and exposed your soft underbelly ... by basically telling him you already like him so ... game over. What's he got to do now? You took his job away from you - you were too easy.

He did not have to chase you and wonder and worry until he got you .. so he will USE you if he can and move on to a more challenging subject.

If you see a guy you find attractive .. try to ensure that HE SEES YOU and then let him be the man and approach you and give YOU a compliment! If he cannot do this - he is not interested in you.

If he does ... stay cool. Don't be so eagar to show you like him ... because if you want something real with him, it will always come to a bad end.
AHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 40591
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:05pm
Confused

How did..........................nvmnd
Back to Top
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 10 2011
Location: On My Throne
Status: Offline
Points: 78255
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

No. Do not give MEN compliments, do not hit on guys/make the first move on a guy. What for? Because he's dark skinned so you think he does not get enough play? Wrong. He does not deserve your pity. Let the man hold his own.

Men are supposed to give YOU compliments.Period.

Again, Black men are just like every other man (has nothing to do with the tone of his skin!)

If after that pass you make on him, that guy asks for your number ... he will only have sex with you and then dump you because why? The answer is .. you rolled over on your back , with your legs in the air and exposed your soft underbelly ... by basically telling him you already like him so ... game over. What's he got to do now? You took his job away from you - you were too easy.

He did not have to chase you and wonder and worry until he got you .. so he will USE you if he can and move on to a more challenging subject.

If you see a guy you find attractive .. try to ensure that HE SEES YOU and then let him be the man and approach you and give YOU a compliment! If he cannot do this - he is not interested in you.

If he does ... stay cool. Don't be so eagar to show you like him ... because if you want something real with him, it will always come to a bad end.


Exhales, Just because you say "Nice Tie" to a man does not mean you want to ride him, have his babies and become his wife. DamnConfusedConfusedConfused


Back to Top
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 10 2011
Location: On My Throne
Status: Offline
Points: 78255
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Confused

How did..........................nvmnd

Just look at the sourceCryCryCryCry


Back to Top
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 25 2009
Location: New York
Status: Offline
Points: 23694
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Confused

How did..........................nvmnd


Just look at the sourceCryCryCryCry




I really thought I missed something so I went back a page

Edited by Ming - Jan 29 2014 at 8:12pm
Back to Top
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 10 2011
Location: On My Throne
Status: Offline
Points: 78255
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:24pm
Knowing your place is very important in the circle of life. You have to stay in your place and demurely wait for him to come up to you. Of course  you don't want to seem easy by even making eye contact, that is a sign that you will have sex on the first date and he will never respect you. I am over here saying " Thank you Jesus" we getting to vote.

Never say anything to a strange black man, not even do you know what time it is? that is codespeak for I do anal.




Back to Top
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 16 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 181518
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Confused

How did..........................nvmnd


Back to Top
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 24 2011
Location: No1curr
Status: Offline
Points: 192102
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

No. Do not give MEN compliments, do not hit on guys/make the first move on a guy. What for? Because he's dark skinned so you think he does not get enough play? Wrong. He does not deserve your pity. Let the man hold his own.

Men are supposed to give YOU compliments.Period.

Again, Black men are just like every other man (has nothing to do with the tone of his skin!)

If after that pass you make on him, that guy asks for your number ... he will only have sex with you and then dump you because why? The answer is .. you rolled over on your back , with your legs in the air and exposed your soft underbelly ... by basically telling him you already like him so ... game over. What's he got to do now? You took his job away from you - you were too easy.

He did not have to chase you and wonder and worry until he got you .. so he will USE you if he can and move on to a more challenging subject.

If you see a guy you find attractive .. try to ensure that HE SEES YOU and then let him be the man and approach you and give YOU a compliment! If he cannot do this - he is not interested in you.

If he does ... stay cool. Don't be so eagar to show you like him ... because if you want something real with him, it will always come to a bad end.


This reminds me of this LOL


Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96846
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:44pm
It's sad that I get that joke.
Back to Top
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 20 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 76917
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 10:13pm
I compliment men. I compliment women. I compliment strangers. I compliment friends. I compliment Black people. I compliment White people. You never know if your compliment will make that person's day. I see no harm in it.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 22>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down