Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you have to be "full black" to be pro black?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do you have to be "full black" to be pro black?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:35pm
gkisses ur ass is evil..lol

my HS teacher's arrest story was funny tho.
the kkk were having a march here...but there was also a protest going on alongside of their march against them. the police had to make sure that the kkk and the ppl w/ sense didn't collide and stayed behind the barricades.
My yt teacher who was protesting against the KKK made it to the barricades and next to the police w/ his other yt friends and they tell the police "we are members of the KKK and we need to be on the other side marching w/ our brothers"
so the police allowed them to join the KKK...and as soon as they reach the KKK they start throwing punches...lol

it was all on tv.
it was a sunday-- my teacher was held over night so monday he wasn't in school.
on tuesday he came back talking about  " i was sick sorry i missed yesterday"
we were like ummmm....we saw you getting arrested on tv sir....and he laughed and said "those crackers deserved it"
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

gkisses ur ass is evil..lol

my HS teacher's arrest story was funny tho.
the kkk were having a march here...but there was also a protest going on alongside of their march against them. the police had to make sure that the kkk and the ppl w/ sense didn't collide and stayed behind the barricades.
My yt teacher who was protesting against the KKK made it to the barricades and next to the police w/ his other yt friends and they tell the police "we are members of the KKK and we need to be on the other side marching w/ our brothers"
so the police allowed them to join the KKK...and as soon as they reach the KKK they start throwing punches...lol

it was all on tv.
it was a sunday-- my teacher was held over night so monday he wasn't in school.
on tuesday he came back talking about  " i was sick sorry i missed yesterday"
we were like ummmm....we saw you getting arrested on tv sir....and he laughed and said "those crackers deserved it"

LOL that is hilarious. "yeah look we have robes and everything. we're def. supposed to be on the other side."
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:23pm
OMG why did that happen like 15 min from where I live?!
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:07am
"Just a bomb," she said....just a 740lb bomb.....
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:14am
did it tasty?

lol....lemme 'lone Farrah.

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:18am
You have to at least be brown skin with nappy hair imho
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic