Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do you have Cystic or painful breast ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:53pm
Thanks purple . In my case no lump just pain on the sides . I went through so many horrible test to find out a simple reason . My sisters take the herb now for healthy breast . The reviews are really good .
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:55pm
Thank God I don't drink coffee.
To anyone who is feeling pain, make sure to first go to your doctor, get checked and then talk about the supplement that India posted. Don't take stuff you don't know exactly what it is.

India, can you elaborate on what that stuff is for? The boob growth part might make a bunch of people buy just for that.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Thank God I don't drink coffee.
To anyone who is feeling pain, make sure to first go to your doctor, get checked and then talk about the supplement that India posted. Don't take stuff you don't know exactly what it is.

India, can you elaborate on what that stuff is for? The boob growth part might make a bunch of people buy just for that.
OK . I will post the label . I only take Andrew lessman supplements after years of research . All are organic without fillers . The capsules are soft with a powder break down . The items cost more unless you catch his special on HSN every 3 months . I love the healthy hair and nails also . I shared just to help women that suffer like i did . I agree with talking with your doctor first .Smile

Andrew Lessman Breast Health
Andrew Lessman's Breast Health is designed to support the health of the delicate tissues of a woman's breast at all stages of life. This formula incorporates natural components that target breast tissue, along with powerful antioxidants that help support these delicate cells.

Indole-3-Carbinol is a major constituent of cruciferous vegetables that has been shown to support and maintain the health of the breast, and may also help to maintain normal estrogen activity. Sulforaphane, another constituent of cruciferous vegetables, works by supporting and stimulating the body's production of its own powerful antioxidants, such as glutathione. No breast formula would be complete without the beneficial properties of a concentrated, standardized extract of green tea, with powerful antioxidants called polyphenols to support the health of a woman's breast, or lutein and lycopene, two powerful antioxidant carotenoids of particular importance to women since they are concentrated in specific tissues in the body.

Additional free radical scavenging benefits are delivered by high levels of grape seed extract and curcumin, powerful antioxidants that support the health of the breast. This unique combination of standardized ingredients delivers an unprecedented formula that supports the health of the delicate and fragile tissues of a woman's breast

Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 100 mg 167%
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 80 IU 20%
Folic Acid 80 mcg 20%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg 833%
Calcium (as calcium carbonate/ascorbate) 63 mg 6%
Lutein 3 mg †   
Lycopene 3 mg †   
Zeaxanthin 150 mcg †   
Green Tea, extract (leaf) 300 mg †   
standardized to 98% polyphenols
Grape Seed, extract (seed) 40 mg †   
standardized to 90% polyphenols
Broccoli, extract (sprout) 50 mg †   
standardized to 1.2% sulforaphane glucosinolates
Indole-3 Carbinol 150 mg †   
Turmeric, extract (root) 40 mg †   
standardized to 95% curcuminoids
* Percent Daily Values (%DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.  † DV not established

Edited by india100 - Apr 09 2014 at 3:21pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 6:34pm
wrong threadLOL

Edited by Wildfire - Apr 09 2014 at 6:36pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12