BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do you have a collection of any kind?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:06pm
Nothing worth mentioning.
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:18pm

shot glasses
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:31pm

Fine African-American art.

My uncle was a renowned Black American painter before his passing, and learning more about him and his colleagues sparked a greater interest in our art.

At the moment I have nearly 150 pieces, paintings, drawings, sculptures, installments. I have other art as well but my main focus of collection is African-American.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:53pm
Perfume, Shoes, Handbags,Lace Wigs and make up.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:58pm

does loose change count?

Most of the change I get goes in this big jar I have (it's beyond full now). It was not really because I was saving towards something.. Just I don't like have loose change on me (the sound of the metals touching is irritating). So, I guess I purposely collect loose change..
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:05pm
My jewelry.

My parents/family travel a lot to all kinds of places so I always have them bring me back jewelry specific to that place. For example, tahitian black pearl earrings/necklace, peruvian gold earrings that were made by hand, things like that.

I also collect engraved jewelry (rings, watches, necklaces, lockets, etc.)...usually get those from flea markets, pawn shops, etc. I always wonder about the stories and people behind them. When I have enough of ones that kind of go together I'll have the jeweler make them into some bracelets that I can wear.
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:22pm
I have a collection of autographed first edition books.  Stephen King, Jeff Lindsey, Michio Kaku, to name a few.

I have a good sized collection of Michael Jackson stuff.  Latest purchase was the MJ Opus.

I have a large collection of autographed pics and programs from shows, broadway shows, tv shows, movies. Nell Carter, Jennifer Hudson (the broadway Dreamgirl) and Gregory Hines are some of my favorites.

My dream collection is old artwork, and I really want an original master, Picasso, or someone of that caliber. I do have a volney richardson original, signed, and a tiny keith harring signed original

What do I do with them?  Nothing, Just store them and someday I will have a room or office large enough to display them.  If times get tight I guess I'd sell them.  God forbid!
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

My uncle was a renowned Black American painter before his passing, and learning more about him and his colleagues sparked a greater interest in our art.

At the moment I have nearly 150 pieces, paintings, drawings, sculptures, installments. I have other art as well but my main focus of collection is African-American.

sounds amazing.  i hope to one day collect art. i'd like Haitian, AA, Cuban and Venezuelan art

i don't collect anything. i might have a lot of one thing or another but i dont consider it a collection

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 05 2012 at 9:44pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:35pm
Hair and clothing lol. The hair I'll eventually wear. The clothes I'll eventually call it vintage and sell it for ridiculous amounts.
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Who is he and WHERE can I get his work!!??  Pretty PLEASE??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>