FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

do you genuinely dislike white people?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2015 at 9:07am
This thread was interesting.

I personally don't hate white people. But I don't want anything to do with them. Given the right amount of pressure , I believe their true colors (superiority complex) will always come to light. I bet you if they were in a situation where black people had the upper hand in America they would lose their damn minds and be ready to kill all the blacks or put us back in our place. Even the ones they were "cool" with. They aren't willing to lose their position. And as long as they have the security of knowing they are running sh*t they will be "nice" or seem like a " cool" white person. Let them feel threatened and you will see your white buddy flip the script real fast.

And just because some of them voted for Obama doesn't prove anything.
Sponsored Links

Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2015 at 11:17am
just for the record I wasn't trying to promote any negative racial views in this thread. I think people who recognize such views within themselves should make the effort to correct them.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2015 at 1:40pm
I think it's unfair to generalise. I'm sure as generally stereotyped people we can agree on this... & I'm in an interracial relationship as well so I can vouch for a lot of great white people.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2015 at 4:24pm
black people need to stop this foolishness that it is up to us to lead white people into the light.. that we should be welcoming and embracing and nestle white people in our buxom bosoms

why is the onus of decency on us? sidenote: we are already way more decent, compassionate and humane than white people ever will be. thats fact. and our sense of community and forgiveness and compassion is what gets us killed every damn day because 'not all white people'

its kinda hilarious when you think about it, that not all white people are bad.. BUTTTT there was more turn out for hug the trees than there was for eric garner and the marches were a couple of days apart.

good white people are like good cops... they are mysteriously quiet when it comes time for them to be vocal because they are too comfy with the status quo and thats the problem the majority of 'good' black people have with white people

remember when stokely said i dont fear a single white boy, i fear what he represents... < this is 99% of black people. individually they are probably great people.. collectively .. well.. lets pick any country on the map and start discussing some home truths.

Edited by afrokock - Aug 18 2015 at 4:34pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2015 at 4:34pm
im not racist .. just not naive
long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2015 at 7:58am
I was at church Sunday, the pastor always tells us to hug and greet people. He gives us a few minutes to do so. When I approached this old white lady to hug her she pulled back from me, so I extended my hand to shake hers and she cuffed her hands to her chest and just looked at me and turned away. I was like wow...REALLY! I do like white people but people like her make me think twice sometimes.

Edited by long&sexy - Aug 19 2015 at 7:59am
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2015 at 8:11am
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

I think it's unfair to generalise. I'm sure as generally stereotyped people we can agree on this... & I'm in an interracial relationship as well so I can vouch for a lot of great white people.

it's about to be a 50  page thread
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2015 at 8:29am
Originally posted by long&sexy long&sexy wrote:

I was at church Sunday, the pastor always tells us to hug and greet people. He gives us a few minutes to do so. When I approached this old white lady to hug her she pulled back from me, so I extended my hand to shake hers and she cuffed her hands to her chest and just looked at me and turned away. I was like wow...REALLY! I do like white people but people like her make me think twice sometimes.

Damn. How do you go to the house of God and act ugly and evil. Smh
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2015 at 8:31am
Originally posted by long&sexy long&sexy wrote:

Thats crazy. And when some white murderer kills us , to prevent blacks from reacting suddenly she will be a wholesome christian and will hold your hand and pray with you to be forgiving. I side eye almost all white christians. They outnumber us in the usa but somehow we are still dealing with racism.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2015 at 8:47am
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

it's not that simple

the generalisations "we" have concerning white people act as a way to keep us safe (and alive) whilst living the weight of a society ruled by white supremacy

white generalisations of black people literally lead to oppression and death of black people on a regular basis

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
  Share Topic