FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

do you genuinely dislike white people?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2015 at 9:30pm
I had an experience as a child that led me to hate all white people....as I got older my hate lessened but my trust in them is nonexistent.... but then when I got older my hate transferred to another race(I live in calif). It was so bad that it filled my days with thoughts of hatred and disdain to the point that I was outwardly being mean to them. I got to the point that I had to pray to GOD to help me not be so hateful....I'm working on it because I don't want the hatred to take over my life. I've been applying for promotions at my job and i don't want it to get in the way of that. I'm trying to be a better Christ follower. I can't say that I will ever trust either races....no race now that I think about it, but I definatly don't want to have the level of hatred that I had...and currently have.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2015 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Collectively, yes.
Individually, it takes a long time for me to trust them. I have met some good ones though. But most of them disappoint.
This. This all fcuking day.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2015 at 9:44pm
Lately, more than ever I've felt like I generally dislike them all but then I'll read a comment and I'm like "some of them get it." I'd say that ratio is about 1:15
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2015 at 10:06pm
Why are we even asking this question? DO you think YT people sit around analyzing how the actually feel about "Black people?" I feel like we are asking the wrong questions... We need to focus on ourselves, investing time in improving our collective and individual growth and development-
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2015 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Why are we even asking this question? DO you think YT people sit around analyzing how the actually feel about "Black people?" I feel like we are asking the wrong questions... We need to focus on ourselves, investing time in improving our collective and individual growth and development-

They are. Hush
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2015 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Actually, I do and even if they didn't, it's not beneficial for us to compare ourselves to them in that matter. Our struggles aren't their struggles.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2015 at 12:14pm
today if I had to take this survey I would check the STRONGLY DISLIKE box 
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2015 at 7:53pm
I've always preferred the company of Black People to that of Yts. I don't have any real hate for them as a whole but some I have no patience for their mess and I don't tolerate their fake BS.

Edited by Katrenia - Aug 17 2015 at 7:55pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2015 at 8:23pm
I must have been drunk and on some Kumbaya sh*t because ok my life I don't know what the hell I was talking about in the two posts above. I legit read them like "bish whet?"
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2015 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I must have been drunk and on some Kumbaya sh*t because ok my life I don't know what the hell I was talking about in the two posts above. I legit read them like "bish whet?"

LOL
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
  Share Topic