BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

do you genuinely dislike white people?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 10:32am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

there are white nationalist hate groups all across the country, all over the world.  they hate us. perhaps not all, but enough that we gotta stay vigilant and leave no room for passivity. open your eyes and realize this sh*t.

the crimes black people commit affect us overwhelmingly, not them. and 40 years ago before they pumped crack and 9mill into our communities we were minding our business trying to build our nation in peace and they hated us even then. what they mad for?

this is why we gotta always stay on the offensive less they catch our kumbaying asses off guard and send us straight to the slaughter house. 

be wise as a serpent. 

Truth. 

Clap
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

it'll be a beautiful sunday afternoon we're spending with our love one's sipping on ice cold lemonade in the park when they decide it's time to attack. we aint ready. 

i just did my googles and counted. 109 white nationalist hate groups in america alone!

sheeit. smh.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 3:21am
this dude sums it up

its that passivity
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 3:36am
Nah. I dislike racist people and ignorant people, of any race.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:06am

they are not my favorite people

so yeah I think I dislike them
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:24am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

this dude sums it up

its that passivity

One of y'all swirlers need to marry that dude.
I like him
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 6:50am
I wonder, when people say they don't trust white people, are they speaking generally or on a personal level? 
I ask because generally some negroe's will take any asinine theory from whites as fact/truth, whether it be through education, media, politricks or economics.  I wonder at what point does that trust goes out the window?

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 7:21am

being black (and a woman) is a very special experience that I do not expect a non black to understand

if you can't truly get what I deal with it's hard for me to trust you
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 8:52am
Umm, I think I am starting to genuinely dislike people as a whole. Like I feel like I was meant for a different decade than this one. There are just way too many ignorant people out there and way too many acceptable things going on in the world that should be unacceptable.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Saying hate... means I wake up giving a fucc about a cracka to begin with, and I don't. Individual white folks that I have to deal with for whatever reason (which would only be in a professional/workplace capacity) are guilty until their asses are proven innocent... and even then my fuccs with you level is so low, it cant even be quantified. Its just easier for me to just say fucc em' from the start and leave it at that. White people as an "organization" lol are generally unfuccwithable to me, and I've accepted that.

unf*ckwithable!  LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style