Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

do you genuinely dislike white people?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 3:21am
this dude sums it up

its that passivity
Sponsored Links

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 3:36am
Nah. I dislike racist people and ignorant people, of any race.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:24am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

this dude sums it up

its that passivity

One of y'all swirlers need to marry that dude.
I like him
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 6:50am
I wonder, when people say they don't trust white people, are they speaking generally or on a personal level? 
I ask because generally some negroe's will take any asinine theory from whites as fact/truth, whether it be through education, media, politricks or economics.  I wonder at what point does that trust goes out the window?

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 8:52am
Umm, I think I am starting to genuinely dislike people as a whole. Like I feel like I was meant for a different decade than this one. There are just way too many ignorant people out there and way too many acceptable things going on in the world that should be unacceptable.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Saying hate... means I wake up giving a fucc about a cracka to begin with, and I don't. Individual white folks that I have to deal with for whatever reason (which would only be in a professional/workplace capacity) are guilty until their asses are proven innocent... and even then my fuccs with you level is so low, it cant even be quantified. Its just easier for me to just say fucc em' from the start and leave it at that. White people as an "organization" lol are generally unfuccwithable to me, and I've accepted that.

unf*ckwithable!  LOL
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

Umm, I think I am starting to genuinely dislike people as a whole. Like I feel like I was meant for a different decade than this one. There are just way too many ignorant people out there and way too many acceptable things going on in the world that should be unacceptable.

This is kinda where i am in my life right now.
Yesterday a man beheaded a 3 year old.
So yeah, I hate people
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 4:07pm
no
krooklynkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote krooklynkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 4:07pm
My mom refuses to speak to them it's kinda funny she can speak English but she pretends she doesnt
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Absolutely. 

Their spirit is defiled. And I'm really not trying to sound all dramatic when I say that. 
Even if you come across a "cool" white person, if you pick their brains enough, their true spirit comes out. 

Does that mean I should push every white person I see in front of a moving truck? Or be like "eff you crakkka" as I  crip walk out of my boss office? Lol, no. Gotta use wisdom. Be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove. 

Unfortunately we have to tolerate them...for now. 

Thumbs Up Everything Blaquefoxx said above.
I pray daily to not hate.
They act out daily to be as hateful as possible.
They haven't changed over the years.
In high school, I witnessed a classmate's aunt slap her across the face because...wait for it...she said she saw a black lady take a tender to shore.
Her aunt slapped her right in the face, right in front of me, and told her that there was no such thing as a black lady.
It's a long life dealing with them.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112